• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia Game - Sharks win the Cup!

Yeah, sorry. Didn't know that was a thing here. Didn't think it was fair for people to clean me based on that. I would have suggested saying, "Make sure your PMs are clear" rather than using my name, but it may have also been said and I missed it (and I probably wouldn't have cleared them anyways since I learned it was a pain in the ass on mobile).

I didn't notice that the message to you hadn't sent until after I had already declared day, so I panicked a bit. What's worse is that I took a suggestion from QT in thread (links to the end of each day on page 1) and responded to her via PM. I specifically told her I didn't want to respond in thread because I didn't want to clear her for mod interaction. It has a couple years since I've modded a game, so it was inevitable that I messed something up.

Reactions: tic
Back