• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Pit FFL Two - Raleigh Deacon remains unbeaten (week five)

Wakeforest22890

Snowpom
Reaction score
I was a little slow on the uptake, but have renewed League 2. It appears to have automatically reinvited the 16 players who did not promote (do not believe this requires "accepting" - at least from what I can tell) and I will send out emails to the four teams who relegated from League One. If anyone does not want to play this year that is included below, please let me know. Similarly, if you want to play I will start a first-come, first-serve list to fill any vacant spots.

Automatically in League Two from last year (poster's name where I can tell who it is, team name from last year where I couldn't):

Numbers - Confirmed
Sleepy
Matt
BigTree
JamesDA
Cumberland
Peach - CONFIRMED
FreakaDeac
Wolf1297 - CONFIRMED
IODeac
Deac6
MDMH
Redwing - CONFIRMED
Satan - CONFIRMED

Four relegated teams from League One:

TownieDeac
RaleighDeacon
WakeGal
ChicDeac

List of Alternates/Filling Vacant Spots:

Tejas - need email
Baller Deac - email sent

The draft is tentatively set for next Wednesday at 8 PM but this can be changed if we can reach an agreement. Just need to have the draft by the time the season starts (September 8). Scoring will be the same as it always has and once everyone is ready to go, I will tinker with the divisions and the schedules. The same schedule format as previous years will likely be used. If you have any questions or comments please let me know.

Last edited:
remember when Deac6 thought he was going running away with it and then lost in the first round of the playoffs? As moon would say....OOOOOOOOOPS

Ideally I would like to hear from everyone that's on the list here so they can confirm that they will participate. I'd also like to get rid of a couple of teams who sign up and have consistently stopped playing a few weeks in every year they've been in the league. I won't name names but you know who you are and it's easy for others to identify as well based on lack of roster moves and setting an active lineup during BYE WEEKS (cough cough).

Last year was my first year and I think I quit after three weeks. I'm not proud of it, I just spread myself a little thin on fantasy leagues.

I relinquish my spot.

Can you guys (Deacon, Chic, and Tejas) send me your email address either in PM or rep? Dropping Isle and TimDunk.

I'm sitting this one out, see you guys next season

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

When I get into the office I'll evaluate where we stand and emails will go out to those who don't yet have one. If we can't get to 20 ill see what the options are.

Back