• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Pit FFL Two - Raleigh Deacon remains unbeaten (week five)

Four teams scored better than I did, and I'm going to lose. The worst part is that I left an extra 22 points on the bench, though I don't feel like those were obvious mistakes (D. Thomas-in, W. Fuller-benched and D. Freeman-in, I. Crowell benched).

Satan killed me with 29 points out of Ware.

Four teams scored better than I did, and I'm going to lose. The worst part is that I left an extra 22 points on the bench, though I don't feel like those were obvious mistakes (D. Thomas-in, W. Fuller-benched and D. Freeman-in, I. Crowell benched).

Satan killed me with 29 points out of Ware.

I was very lucky because I decided not to start Ted Ginn, Jr (would have lost) against the Broncos and went with Pierre Garcon off the waiver wire as my one wide receiver. Three more games until Josh Gordon returns as my wide receiver.

I'm likely going to be second this week in points and lose. Unbelievable.

See my post from last week. It sucks when it happens, but so is the nature of the game. I blame the commish for the scheduling.

Good foresight Triple. I went to try and snag CAP after he was announced and saw you got him already.

Of course you're in my division too!

I'm in seventh in the league in scoring and 0-3. I've also put up something like three of the top six losing scores so far through three weeks.

This season is ridiculous. Projected to put up the fourth most points this week and lose, yet again unless Eli gets 7.44 or under tonight.

Fifth in the league in scoring right now and going to be 0-4.

Cumberland somehow won by under a point because ODB and the NYG put up 5.8 total points. That's so lucky.

Eli tried to give me the win but alas 0-4 it is with a 35-25 record if I played everyone every week. Sad.

Cumberland somehow won by under a point because ODB and the NYG put up 5.8 total points. That's so lucky.

Eli tried to give me the win but alas 0-4 it is with a 35-25 record if I played everyone every week. Sad.

The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

Standings Breakdown:

Two teams at 4-0
Three teams at 3-1
Six teams at 2-2
Three teams at 1-3
Two teams at 0-4

Division Breakdown:

Barclay - Average Points For: 331.8; Average Points Against: 329.5
Phonso - Average Points For: 328; Average Points Against: 320.16
Skinner - Average Points For: 350.75; Average Points Against: 336.14
Givens - Average Points For: 339.12; Average Points Against: 364.15

Givens division is absolutely ridiculous. All four teams are in the top seven of hardest schedule so far, nobody is better than 2-2, and three of the four teams are in the top seven in points scored. Absolute buzz saw of a division. Teams are scoring, on average, seven points more a game against Givens than any other division.

Week Five Standings Breakdown:

One team at 5-0
Three teams at 4-1
Five teams at 3-2
Three teams at 2-3
Two teams at 1-4
Two teams at 0-5

Current Playoff Cutoff: 3-2 (370.56 points) - TripleDeacon

Division Breakdown (reflecting average weekly points per team):

Barclay - Average Points For: 81.494; Average Points Against: 81.032
Phonso - Average Points For: 79.81; Average Points Against: 78.2545
Skinner - Average Points For: 86.438; Average Points Against: 83.515
Givens - Average Points For: 85.532; Average Points Against: 90.488

Redwing put up a big week and led all scoring (118.32) while Cruzing to Victory put up 48.6 and was the low scorer. The Skinner division has two of the top four scoring teams in the league (Cumberland and Redwing). The Givens division continues its blistering pace of having other teams put up monstrous numbers.

Notably, Numbers' has had 37 more points scored against his team than any other team in the league (6th in the league in overall scoring and 0-5 despite being 47-28 against every team every week). BigTree has similarly had some tough luck and is 0-5 despite being ahead of six other teams in scoring (ranked 10th in scoring overall). On the flip side, Triple is third to last in scoring and sits at 3-2 and in the final playoff spot.

Numbers has gotten shafted this year. One actual bad week but 0-5. But as of right now both 0-5 teams are projected to win.

Numbers has gotten shafted this year. One actual bad week but 0-5. But as of right now both 0-5 teams are projected to win.

Agreed. I've lucked out so far because of Antonio Brown. I haven't had a running back until this week when Charles is finally back (hopefully). Weird combinations of Antonio Brown and my QBs have carried me, plus I've lucked out on the matchups so far. I'm sure it will turn.

Sometime in the next three weeks Antonio Brown will go in IR. He is on my fantasy team after all...

Agreed. I've lucked out so far because of Antonio Brown. I haven't had a running back until this week when Charles is finally back (hopefully). Weird combinations of Antonio Brown and my QBs have carried me, plus I've lucked out on the matchups so far. I'm sure it will turn.

Sometime in the next three weeks Antonio Brown will go in IR. He is on my fantasy team after all...

He needs to go on the IR immediately. Just sayin'... ;)

I'm in the market for a running back. I have one and he has a bye in a couple weeks. If anyone has an offer let me know. I realize I have a short bench and that I'll likely have to give up a starter or two to get something done. I'll look around for something I'm interested in as well and shoot out some trade offers in the next week or so.

Back