• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bowl projections

TaxSlayer Bowl is in Jacksonville. Orlando has Russell Athletic.

Guess these guys have it wrong:

http://collegefootballnews.com/2016/college-football-playoff-bowl-projections-10-apr

TaxSlayer Bowl

Camping World Stadium, Orlando, FL, 11:00 ET, ABC
SEC vs. Big Ten or ACC
Arkansas vs. Wake Forest

This source seems really unreliable for two reasons I noticed by just skimming: the "Tax Slayer Bowl" is at the same place, date, time, and channel as the bowl game directly above it. This list also doesn't have App State going to a bowl (this could be that they don't have all the bowls included, I don't know. I skimmed quickly)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have App in the Arizona Bowl.

No way I get my hopes up but New Years Eve in Jax would be awesome.

Last edited:
They have App in the Arizona Bowl.

No way I get my hopes up but New Years Eve in Jax would be awesome.

The only way that bowl will take us is if they have absolutely no alternative. I'm sure they will find a way to avoid taking Wake.

These guys are idiots. They have Ohio State in the CFP. There is no way they beat Michigan this year. Don't like Harbaugh at all, but Michigan is VERY good on both sides of the ball.

These guys are idiots. They have Ohio State in the CFP. There is no way they beat Michigan this year. Don't like Harbaugh at all, but Michigan is VERY good on both sides of the ball.

Michigan has played 2 road games this season:

At 2-7 (0-6) Rutgers and
At 2-7 (0-6) Michigan State

We won't be playing in Jacksonville. They will never take us.

We do have a shot at Charlotte, NYC or El Paso, howevah

It might not be Toomer's Corner, but Wake Forest is bowl eligible for the first time since 2011. Here are the remnants from Saturday's celebration.
7872513e-64ed-43ba-b34d-110806c287ab.jpg

Glad to see some TP on the quad. It's been a while since we've had a good reason to roll it.
But man, are those trees small.

Very curious to see which bowl reps come to the Clemson game.

It might not be Toomer's Corner, but Wake Forest is bowl eligible for the first time since 2011. Here are the remnants from Saturday's celebration.
7872513e-64ed-43ba-b34d-110806c287ab.jpg
I forgot even the trees have gone downhill at Wake

Will probably be scouts from lots of bowls......considering who we're playing

Not really. It's the CFP or a New Year's Six bowl for Clemson.

Ironically, our bowl prospects are better if we lose to Clemson (and Louisville) than if we win. We need Clemson and Louisville to lock in CFP and New Year's Six spots.

Ironically, our bowl prospects are better if we lose to Clemson (and Louisville) than if we win. We need Clemson and Louisville to lock in CFP and New Year's Six spots.

Not that it'll matter, but definitely true. That'd be a whole new level of Wake if beating Clemson sent us to Shreveport

Back