• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Richmond Game

Joe's wife?

I laughed.

I didn't mind the interview. Not often does the best player on his team have a HOF mom who was an ESPN commentator for many years and is an NBA assistant coach. I did mind the incessant talk about Cline while he was getting schooled by Collins.

A little shaky but overall good finish against the press. Love Crawford getting his 10th assist and 2 free throws to lock it down.

We just won a tough road game as a 1 point favorite while shooting 15% from 3. Not bad.

I laughed.

I didn't mind the interview. Not often a kid is the best player on his team and has a HOF mom who was an ESPN commentator for many years and is an NBA assistant coach. I did mind the incessant talk about Cline while he was getting schooled by Collins.

I think it was the fact they the talked over the entire game from TV TO to TV TO. Usually they talk during the dead ball when interviewing or only for a few minutes during live action.

This is the type of interview you do when one of the teams is getting blown out, not a 1st half contested game.

A little shaky but overall good finish against the press. Love Crawford getting his 10th assist and 2 free throws to lock it down.

We just won a tough road game as a 1 point favorite while shooting 15% from 3. Not bad.

Yeah not going to be many road games left where we can shoot 15% from 3 and have a chance. Solid W today, on to Charlotte. Woods should have some motivation to do well in that game.

We missed a lot, and I mean a lot of open threes.

Would like to see us play bigger. Moore at the rim did a good job today. McClinton had a good game today but against better teams we need Moore.

I sure would like to see Childress play better offense and take minutes from Wilbekin.

I said decent teams. UTEP, Coastal and Radford don't count. Charleston maybe I guess.

Bucknell is 6-2 with a win over Vandy. Beat them by 20. I get that it's a comment that's really about the last few years, but shitty thing to say after a nice road win.

And the pendulum swings

Pendulum_(mathematics)

Pendulum

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pendulum_(mathematics)#/media/File:Oscillating_pendulum.gif

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/24/Oscillating_pendulum.gif

This would be a lot better if I could get the gif to load.

Last edited:
I think it was the fact they the talked over the entire game from TV TO to TV TO. Usually they talk during the dead ball when interviewing or only for a few minutes during live action.

This is the type of interview you do when one of the teams is getting blown out, not a 1st half contested game.

Yeah. Obviously Lieberman should have commentated on the game and weaved in some stories about her kid. But the commentators didn't lead her to do that.

Yeah. Obviously Lieberman should have commentated on the game and weaved in some stories about her kid. But the commentators didn't lead her to do that.

She seemed very reticent to talk, particularly about her son.

Bucknell is 6-2 with a win over Vandy. Beat them by 20. I get that it's a comment that's really about the last few years, but shitty thing to say after a nice road win.

Saying we tend to give up nice leads with incredible predictability is a shitty thing to say? What team you been watching for years now. I said it was a nice win, of course we had some nice wins last year before we went 2-16 in the ACC too, so don't expect me to be rolling the quad today.

Yeah not going to be many road games left where we can shoot 15% from 3 and have a chance. Solid W today, on to Charlotte. Woods should have some motivation to do well in that game.

I thought it was weird that shooters like Dorin and Keyshawn didn't stay to be coached by one of the great shooters and passers of all time. There aren't many players in college or NBA history were as good as Mark Price who were also as underrated.

We played very well in that Bucknell game.

Saying we tend to give up nice leads with incredible predictability is a shitty thing to say? What team you been watching for years now. I said it was a nice win, of course we had some nice wins last year before we went 2-16 in the ACC too, so don't expect me to be rolling the quad today.

We took a 10 point lead and won by 8. We were up by as much as 13 and never trailed in the game. You have every right to be negative and focus on last year - I mean, it's understandable because we've been awful.

It's still an incorrect and shitty comment after a good road win despite a tough shooting day. Particularly since we have played a couple decent teams and didn't let up. But whatever. Enjoy your pessimism, justified though it may be. This team is fun to watch a lot of the time and has some spine to it.

We took a 10 point lead and won by 8. We were up by as much as 13 and never trailed in the game. You have every right to be negative and focus on last year - I mean, it's understandable because we've been awful.

It's still an incorrect and shitty comment after a good road win despite a tough shooting day. Particularly since we have played a couple decent teams and didn't let up. But whatever. Enjoy your pessimism, justified though it may be. This team is fun to watch a lot of the time and has some spine to it.

I'm just trying not to get my hopes up after some "nice" pre ACC wins like last year that proved fools gold.

Back