• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Richmond Game

Nice job breaking the sneaky delayed press... Damnit, everything perfect that possession except Arians gets the ball stuck on his hip passing it to a wide open Collins.

BINGO...If Crawford went 9/10 from the field, the great posters here would be bitching about the missed shot. He's got three steals and only 1 TO...what a shitty game.[/QUOTE]

I think he's played great, I just think he should've dished it there.

Except there were 3 seconds left, if he had passed, JC wouldn't have gotten the shot off.

But thanks for playing.

He had plenty of time, paused for a couple ticks before shooting.

Jesus you're like an overprotective mother.

I think he's played great, I just think he should've dished it there.

I mean, Crawford thought he should have passed it, so there's no real argument here other than going up and getting the foul is not all that bad.

Nothing says winning like a stupid three that turns into a fast break for the other team.

Mmmmmm clutch free throws from Craw.

BINGO...If Crawford went 9/10 from the field, the great posters here would be bitching about the missed shot. He's got three steals and only 1 TO...what a shitty game.[/QUOTE]

I don't see anyone saying he's having a shitty game, just that the team would have benefited more from a pass to one of two trailing teammates.

I mean, Crawford thought he should have passed it, so there's no real argument here other than going up and getting the foul is not all that bad.

No it's not bad, he's played a good game, we need him to be consistent and play at that level when we get into league play.

BINGO...If Crawford went 9/10 from the field, the great posters here would be bitching about the missed shot. He's got three steals and only 1 TO...what a shitty game.

I don't see anyone saying he's having a shitty game, just that the team would have benefited more from a pass to one of two trailing teammates.[/QUOTE]

There was only one guy and he was too close. It was an OK play. not a great one but not a bad one.

Really bad offense there. Why not feed Collins?

I would rather just run the offense through Collins than try to run clock with well over a minute left. It's a 30 sec clock. We are getting into the offense with around 15 sec. Why pass up an open Collins post opportunity to take a bad shot 5-10 seconds later?

I don't see anyone saying he's having a shitty game, just that the team would have benefited more from a pass to one of two trailing teammates.

There was only one guy and he was too close. It was an OK play. not a great one but not a bad one.[/QUOTE]

There were 2.

Thankfully, we picked this afternoon for our first bad game at the FT line.

Back