• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball uniforms suck

wfu22fan

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Is it Wellman who refuses to change back to the traditional uniform with Wake on top of the numbers and Forest below them? I've had friends who are fans of other teams ask me about this recently. Just look the old uniforms worn by Skip and Rod and make the change. The crowded Wake Forest above the numbers looks awful.

I think these uniforms are a huge improvement over the most recent panel uniforms.

Is it Wellman who refuses to change back to the traditional uniform with Wake on top of the numbers and Forest below them? I've had friends who are fans of other teams ask me about this recently. Just look the old uniforms worn by Skip and Rod and make the change. The crowded Wake Forest above the numbers looks awful.

I like the black ones

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I actually love the cut of the shoulders. I wish all basketball jerseys were like that. I hate the wide, cut-off sleeves look basketball jerseys took through most of the 2000s.

Also, yes, the design of the jerseys is definitely wellman's fault.

While they're not my favorite jersey, I find the current ones to be good except for they're a little too simplistic.

Tend to agree that the "wakeforest" above the numbers looks like a jumbled mess and also prefer the old school look, but it's the players in the uniforms that we need to be concerned about. :thumbsup:

Of all the things to be randomly angry about, this one is definitely the weirdest.

Seriously?

Of all the things to be randomly angry about, this one is definitely the weirdest.

Yeah, for reals. Sometimes, our ball movement and player rotations suck. Oftentimes, our crowd is nonexistent and sucks. Our uniforms, though, I'd say are a non-factor when calculating suckitude.

I can't say that I have ever been approached by any opposing fan or friend of other school to inquire about our uniforms and why they are so awful.

Tend to agree that the "wakeforest" above the numbers looks like a jumbled mess and also prefer the old school look, but it's the players in the uniforms that we need to be concerned about. :thumbsup:

Agree but the uniforms really could be awesome like they used to be.

It may not be at the top of our list of problems, but you guys are crazy if ugly uniforms isn't part of rivalry smack talk. Remember these?

Back