• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball uniforms suck

We won at Vandy with them. Scooter had a couple of monster breakaway dunks. He was an athlete.

Yes!! We wore those uniforms at Vandy during Duncan's freshman year.

I remember them from the year before that. Rodney definitely wore them in a couple of games. I remember we wore them for a doubleheader with WFU vs Davidson and Clemson vs. App St at the Charlotte Coliseum.

Have we found out what UNC and NCSU fans think of last night's uniforms yet? Withholding judgement until we hear from the Algonquin Round Table.

You guys dont realize how awesome yalls fan base is. I absolutely DESPISE the duke fan base, and its the fans that have mostly pushed me away from really being a duke fan beyond football and baseball. I actually enjoy Wake fans overall. It dawned on me during this football season that I have more fun going to Wake games and interacting with you guys more than I do Duke games.

You guys dont realize how awesome yalls fan base is. I absolutely DESPISE the duke fan base, and its the fans that have mostly pushed me away from really being a duke fan beyond football and baseball. I actually enjoy Wake fans overall. It dawned on me during this football season that I have more fun going to Wake games and interacting with you guys more than I do Duke games.

Wow..... a football and baseball dook fan.... That's.... Impressive?

Maybe the powers that be at WF read this post and decided it was time to don the traditional uniforms. Maybe not. Just ecstatic to see them and hope to see them with black, white and gold colors.

The grey jerseys look like someone should've used bleach when washing the whites.

12303598.jpeg

I'm sorry. Those are fugly.
Akin to another comment on them, it is like somebody accidentally dropped in a new black sock with our white uniforms. Oops.

I would like it better if Crawford's left hand was touching the ball.

Glad we're wearing throwbacks, but the grey didn't look good.

Anyone listen or go to the DM Coaches Show at Camel City BBQ Factory last night?

They had 3 players there, Crawford, Woods, and Washington. They asked all 3 players what their favorite uni was....all 3 said the grey.

I'd like to see that style applied to the gold, white, and black ones as well.

I'm fine with an occasional grey game but I do prefer school color uniforms the most.

Back