• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fuck duke

Don't worry. I'll take care of Dukies in the afterlife.

they want to be kentucky so bad...that's the funny part. a wannabee kentucky. pretty crappy label

febbda06363ace41b08848ce35fbfc9b.jpg

If there is a more duke picture, I don't know what it would be.

Guys in blue had shirts that said I hate Christian laetner, jj redick ,and Grayson Allen. At end of game all the dook players were ragging and yelling at those guys, my wife had to hold me back from going after the dookies

Same thing happened to me today. Appreciate those guys giving Duke hell all day. But what really set me off at the end was Harry Giles being classless. Running around the whole court yelling "This is my city!!" with his just killer stat line of 6 points and 5 fucking rebounds. Give me a break. Those guys down there were going at him calling him a bust and a joke. Couldn't agree more and I truly hope he is miserable in Durham.

Same thing happened to me today. Appreciate those guys giving Duke hell all day. But what really set me off at the end was Harry Giles being classless. Running around the whole court yelling "This is my city!!" with his just killer stat line of 6 points and 5 fucking rebounds. Give me a break. Those guys down there were going at him calling him a bust and a joke. Couldn't agree more and I truly hope he is miserable in Durham.

I got really hostile when to Dookies started chanting "Let's go Dook" with Collins writhing on the floor in pain. Had several confrontations with obnoxious Dookies around me. They were awful.

"This is my city"?

Lol, he is the worst.

I got really hostile when to Dookies started chanting "Let's go Dook" with Collins writhing on the floor in pain. Had several confrontations with obnoxious Dookies around me. They were awful.

My wife was fired up about this too.

I wondered the same thing.

I remember seeing the reply from a different angle and thinking no way, there was no foul. JC just came down awkwardly. As much as I'd like to lay blame for another epic choke job elsewhere, it lies squarely at the feet of the team and coaches.

God damn a full day has passed and I feel like I hate duke now more than yesterday when the buzzer sounded

Back