• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fuck duke

fuck harry giles. fuck chase jeter. fuck allen. fuck kennard. fuck tatum. fuck k. fuck capel. fuck those 4 fans in the courtside seats.

Pretty sure those were Wake fans, and that they were giving Allen shit all game.

The rest of your list is spot on, though.

hmmm their standing and cheering at certain spots makes more sense in that context. weird choice to wear duke blue tho

Yeah their shirts said something negative about Allen I think

Damn fuck duke tho rly

Yeah their shirts said something negative about Allen I think

Damn fuck duke tho rly

Really all there is to say. duke fans were quiet the whole god damn day. Then they were suddenly every fucking where.

If you tweet Tim Brando about his shitty LJVM comments, he'll block you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did he say?

That they (the announcers) couldn't immediately tell viewers what's going on at the scorers table (this was during the double T) because of where they're sitting at the Joel. Whined about it a lot. Terrible view, should be on the floor, etc.

Gminski came back and said that Manning wanted the announcers on the floor but that the floor was prime real estate and Wake wasn't going to change it.

Brando came back with "how many times does this place sell out?"

That's what people are tweeting him, and he blocks them.

Guys in blue had shirts that said I hate Christian laetner, jj redick ,and Grayson Allen. At end of game all the dook players were ragging and yelling at those guys, my wife had to hold me back from going after the dookies

Guys in blue had shirts that said I hate Christian laetner, jj redick ,and Grayson Allen. At end of game all the dook players were ragging and yelling at those guys, my wife had to hold me back from going after the dookies

What were they saying?

I have to imagine that Dook fans have the same social anxiety that people who don't like steak have. I mean, they know it's a little weird, right?

Back