• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fuck duke

I get the VaTech game getting picked over Wake/Duke, but Clemson/Miami? I guess they chose the early start for the Caps game...

I didn't realize there are two noon and two 1:00 games today. Why? Why not move us back to 2:00? My local regional stations are showing Big XII women's hoops and Heat, UF, and Lightning studio shows from 2-4.

Let's do this for all the non-white, non-Christians/non-Jews Stephen Miller has wronged in his short but miserable life. Go Deacs

Announcer: Starting at forard for Wake Forest, 6'10, sophomore, from West Palm Beach, FL and having two fouls John Collins.

So I'm walking back from lunch and wearing my Wake hoodie, and I spot a dude and lady walking together and the dude is wearing a duke shirt. I point to my hoodie and shouted GO DEACS and he looked so confused. She asked him "what was he talking about" and he said "I have no idea"

Cameron Indoor is so fucking triggering.

I was at a game there once and the fucking dusty, dry shithole made my nose bleed. One of like two nosebleeds I've ever had. Literally like twenty people mocked me on the way to the bathroom. I can't remember how i responded, but I'm sure it was biting and mean. I probably should have thrown blood at them.

I was at a game there once and the fucking dusty, dry shithole made my nose bleed. One of like two nosebleeds I've ever had. Literally like twenty people mocked me on the way to the bathroom. I can't remember how i responded, but I'm sure it was biting and mean. I probably should have thrown blood at them.

Appropriate response:

tumblr_nqrvlcMijy1tgemhlo4_500.gif

Getting the Giles moving screen call on the exact same play with the exact same moving screen was a really nice slap in the damn nuts considering both games came down to a single play.

So I'm walking back from lunch and wearing my Wake hoodie, and I spot a dude and lady walking together and the dude is wearing a duke shirt. I point to my hoodie and shouted GO DEACS and he looked so confused. She asked him "what was he talking about" and he said "I have no idea"

LOL. I see and know folks who "pull" for teams and may wear a t-shirt or hat but have no clue if the game is on that day.

Back