• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time to grow up

Care to go double or nothing on our bet? Wake makes a sweet 16 this year or next year.

Definitely. We are on. And thanks for saving me $150. Wake should be favored to beat Pitt at home, I would think. Don't see them beating Duke, Louisville or VT.

I'm glad that I had not added you to the 107 posters who have met one of the three qualifications for my current ignore list: 1) nasty personal insults, 2) constantly bitching about officiating in WF games, or 3) whiny liberals who refuse to accept that America rejected their radical liberal policies on November 8th. Here is that list....and there is plenty of room for additions for anyone who meets one of the three criteria:

Ignore List
06deacon
421Deac
AsesinoDeTortugas
avalon
Ayo
BacktoBack
BarcaDeac
bernbp5
bigdeaconcampus
BillBrasky
BirdinBama
birdman
BlackAndGold2
Bras_is_Old
bth9673
Bubble Boy
buckets
Buttermaker
bym051d
CantStandYa
ChaosDeac
cheeseheads12
ChrisL68
Coach O
Complacent Deac
DCDeac
DCDeacon
DDA
Deac6
deac85
DeacDude
Deacfreak07
DeacinBama
DeacInVermont
DeacLaw05
DeaconCav06
DeaconSig
DeaconSlim2.0
deaconson
deacs1995
Deacsfan27
DeacWatcher
Deadbolt
Demonbeck
Demonwolverine
DistrictDeacon
diverdeac
dmcheatw
dreadthedeacs
Fuck Your Couch
HailToTheDeacons
IMissRandolph
ImTheCaptain
ironwill24
Jamison2Carter
jaybone
jimbob
JManslow
JuiceCrewAllStar
Justicebork
LilburnDeac
liveanddiedeac
mako1331
MHBDemon
myDeaconmyhand
MysteryMen
Newenglanddeac
OfficialA
OldGoldBeard
ONW
PaddyWF
PhDeac
PTownDeac
RacerDeac
RJKarl
Say Hey Deac
SC DEAC
Shooshmoo
siff
smallbigtall
socaldeac
SpringChicken
stevewhite14
stratt
Strickland33
THE DEUCE
TheTwinAndreBen
ThinkingWithMyDeac
tigerswood
TopHat
TownieDeac
TUA01576
TWDeac
user name
vtwhat etc
wake20
WakeandBake
Wakefan77
WakeForest Fan
Wakeforest22890
WakeForestRanger
wakephan09
warak
WFFaithful
WFUtoUSC
wolfdeac
wsc8521s

Last edited:
Does bkf actually read any posts on threads or does the entire thread say that he is ignoring that user?

What a loser.

Definitely. We are on. And thanks for saving me $150. Wake should be favored to beat Pitt at home, I would think. Don't see them beating Duke, Louisville or VT.

I'm glad that I had not added you to the 83 posters who have met one of the three qualifications for my current ignore list: 1) nasty personal insults, 2) constantly bitching about officiating in WF games, or 3) whiny liberals who refuse to accept that America rejected their radical liberal policies on November 8th. Here is that list....and there is plenty of room for additions for anyone who meets one of the three criteria:

Ignore List
AsesinoDeTortugas
avalon
Ayo
BarcaDeac
bernbp5
bigdeaconcampus
BillBrasky
BirdinBama
birdman
Bras_is_Old
bth9673
Bubble Boy
buckets
Buttermaker
bym051d
ChaosDeac
cheeseheads12
ChrisL68
Coach O
Deac6
deac85
Deacfreak07
DeacHead
DeacinBama
DeaconSig
deaconson
deacs1995
Deacsfan27
DeacWatcher
Deadbolt
Demonbeck
Demonwolverine
DistrictDeacon
diverdeac
dmcheatw
dreadthedeacs
Fuck Your Couch
HailToTheDeacons
ImTheCaptain
ironwill24
Jamison2Carter
JManslow
JuiceCrewAllStar
Justicebork
LilburnDeac
liveanddiedeac
MHBDemon
myDeaconmyhand
MysteryMen
Newenglanddeac
OldGoldBeard
ONW
PaddyWF
PhDeac
RacerDeac
RJKarl
Say Hey Deac
SC DEAC
Shooshmoo
siff
socaldeac
SpringChicken
stratt
Strickland33
THE DEUCE
TheTwinAndreBen
ThinkingWithMyDeac
tigerswood
TownieDeac
TUA01576
TWDeac
vtwhat etc
wake20
WakeandBake
WakeForest Fan
Wakeforest22890
WakeForestRanger
wakephan09
warak
WFFaithful
WFUtoUSC
wolfdeac
wsc8521s

lol

Quoted just in case. Would hate for this post to disappear when we lock down a top 4 seed next year.

Also depending on your definition of "whiny," "America," and "radical liberal policies" I probably fall under #3. As a millennial I fully support your desire to make the boards a safe space for yourself though.

i'm trying to figure out how I made the list

Isn't it obvious:

1) nasty personal insults
2) constantly bitching about officiating in WF games
3) whiny liberals who refuse to accept that America rejected their radical liberal policies on November 8th.

What's the original bet?

I'd take BKF's side on the Sweet 16 if I had to if it's just a straight up bet. It's hard to make the sweet 16 and there's no guarantee that even a great team would make it given a two year sample.

What's the original bet?

I'd take BKF's side on the Sweet 16 if I had to if it's just a straight up bet. It's hard to make the sweet 16 and there's no guarantee that even a great team would make it given a two year sample.

Especially at Wake and our history of tournament underachieving.

Quoted just in case. Would hate for this post to disappear when we lock down a top 4 seed next year.

Also depending on your definition of "whiny," "America," and "radical liberal policies" I probably fall under #3. As a millennial I fully support your desire to make the boards a safe space for yourself though.

Yeah, you qualified, to be sure, but I had granted you a temporary exemption due to our pending wager because I wanted to be sure that I knew how to pay you if we won 7 ACC games and didn't want to miss a post from you that might have created confusion about that. Thanks again for saving me that $150 in the event that we beat Pitt next week. As I said, I wasn't really worried about the other three games.

Wake will only be like a 2 point underdog against VPI in the last game of the year barring either team severely deviating from expectations over the next three. VPI just lost one of their most important players for the season and has nobody who is going to even be close to being able to guard Collins, especially if LeDay has trouble early on in the game and picks up a couple fouls.

Hi boob,

You won't see this, so I'll keep it brief. Thank you for compiling a list of the best OGBoards posters - if there's one posting trait I hold in high-esteem, it's being able to get under your old, wrinkly skin. Kind regards,

HTTD

I really wanna know the reasoning behind some of the names on that list. Like HTTD is one of the nicest posters on the boards. buckets, too. And I don't think FYC really ever gives rep, pos or neg, ever, nor does he ever seem to have much interaction with bob. And avalon, lolz.

Back