• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2017-Regional Champs! On to Supers!

Anybody know if many folks turned out for the game? Thinking of going out tomorrow.

Wake Baseball 2017

Maybe our bullpen will be good this year. I do not know much about Roberts but he hit 94 regularly on the scoreboard and mixed in some breaking pitches that froze the Cougars.

Didn't look like many at all on TV although there were very few crowd shots. Good win! Let's take the series tomorrow and try to get a sweep Sunday!

6-6 top of the 6th in today's game. We hit a 3 run homer to tie it up last inning.

I'm at game wearing 3 coats. 6-6 and our SS makes an error with 2 outs and they score 6 runs. 12-6

Big game today. Losing 2 at Houston and 2 of 3 at home to USC won't get it done.

no streaming today that I know of so listening on the southern cal network - nice to hear the Steele 3 run homer to put us ahead

14-3 wake bottom 3. Usc just replaced their starting pitcher

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Back