• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2017-Regional Champs! On to Supers!

Wonder if Wake is playing so many mid-week road games to help boost the RPI against teams we figure we have a decent shot to beat anyway.

Dunshee strikes out the side in the first and Wake puts up 4 on a double by Sheets to drive in 2 runs, then a HR by Aiello to score 2 more.

USC is 4-0 (3 wins against hapless Coppin State; 1 against Long Beach State).

important to win the series

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

The Emperor is about to talk with Stan on the tres. Mute button engaged

The Emperor is about to talk with Stan on the tres. Mute button engaged

lol. I'd hate for you to have to hear about multi-million dollar investments into the baseball program and the recent uptick in just about every sport we play.

lol. I'd hate for you to have to hear about multi-million dollar investments into the baseball program and the recent uptick in just about every sport we play.

Yeah. I'd be totally unaware of these things you speak of without the presentation from Ron himself. Sorry, I still haven't forgiven the guy for the Bzzaster.

Not sure why Walter pulled McCarren. I'm guessing to get some of our younger guys some PT.

Double digit runs two games in a row. Good sign

Last edited:
Sheets w 3 Homers and 9 rbis. 15-4

Back