• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2017-Regional Champs! On to Supers!

Actually, I'm changing my answer to 40. I know it sounds like a lot, but even though we are 10 in RPI, we only have 3 wins against the top 50. This will wind up hurting us when compared to a team like LSU who is 17 in RPI and has 12 top 50 wins.

Actually, I'm changing my answer to 40. I know it sounds like a lot, but even though we are 10 in RPI, we only have 3 wins against the top 50. This will wind up hurting us when compared to a team like LSU who is 17 in RPI and has 12 top 50 wins.

this sounds familiar to another sport.

10 games vs top 50. 9 on the road including 6 vs top 10.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Sounding more and more like basketball. They weren't particularly rewarded for having a more difficult road schedule than a home one, unfortunately

Sweep of BC next week would tie us with Clemson. They just got swept by UNC.

Off weekend also results with what I believe is our highest RPI of the year at 8.

Wanna take 3 from BC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tech difficulties 3-0 bc

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Per twitter not being broadcast live. There goes my entertainment this evening.

Back