• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2017-Regional Champs! On to Supers!

Still not up on replay. Thinking this one may disappear into the vault forever.

Way to go Diamond Deacs, no rust from the week off. Let's get another home sweep this weekend!

Crush them in Game 1 and kill any confidence they had.

You know teams hate a WFU that crushes them like a Clemson team would. Wake isn't supposed to do that. They're supposed to suck. Lol, this is pretty sweet. If only it could last.

Any word on the streaming for today's game ? I watch every game when they are available.

With the hitting Wake has been doing this year, any game is just an inning away from close game to blowout. Yesterday's game was just one example. Wake down 0-3, then an inning later Wake was up 6-3 and just kept padding the lead.

Last edited:
Any word on the streaming for today's game ? I watch every game when they are available.

As of right now, it looks like it will be streamed in WatchESPN at 4. I haven't seen anything implying it might be changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

216516bb19f4a88a79fe0438620d583b.jpg

These are apparently at the bookstore. So, yeah, I'm buying one and wanted to let everyone know they exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's clinch this series and play with house money tomorrow. Go Deacs!

Top 5, 3-0 BC. Let's hope we have another #rakeforest inning or two in us.

Not gonna get a much better chance than bases loaded with Stu at bat. Maybe BC's middle relief and closers will fold.

Sellers pitched better after those two first inning runs. 6 innings 3 runs. Quality start.

Back