• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2017-Regional Champs! On to Supers!

Great outing by Johnstone I for one knew he had it in him.

My deacs!

Not over yet 5-2 after 7

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

When Roberts can throw his breaking ball for strikes, he is great. When he can't, he gets into trouble.

I always believed we would win this series - way to get us done boys

It always amazes me how some people will spend so much time crafting a completely inane board persona

very, very strange

in the game, BC has two on, potential tying run at plate, down 5-2 with one out, T9

bases loaded, two outs

believe Roberts has 3 walks and a hit batsman today

He has always had some wildness but it seems his last two starts he's had real issues with walks

Good but he needs to figure out his control issues he cannot be walking The Bases Loaded. That will come back to bite us when it matters most

Guys will say he didn't swing but unp called it a swing and good teams get those calls.

Guess what boys - we won another series! Everyone said after the Clemson series we couldn't get it done but guess what - my Deacs did!

strange outing for Roberts

WF went to the bullpen in the 7th with 2 outs but brought in Peluse

Peluse throws 10 pitches and has a full count on his one batter when he is given the hook for Roberts

Roberts comes in and throws ball 4 (charged as a walk to Peluse); hits a guy, gives up a hit to yield two runs charged to Johnstone

Roberts strikes out the side in the 8th and issues 3 walks in the 9th

Back