• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2017-Regional Champs! On to Supers!

2.1 ip, 11 hits, 15 r, 14 er. ouch
Gave up 10 runs in the third getting one out before being yanked that's leaving him out there on an island

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I'm thinking between Sheets and Fairchild we may make up for the production of Mondou and Craig if they keep up their current pace.

The bats have certainly come alive after a slow opening weekend. If we can get decent pitching.......

Gave up 10 runs in the third getting one out before being yanked that's leaving him out there on an island

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

probably had to roll with him because of another game coming up tomorrow in Durham. Unfortunately for them he couldn't get out of the 3rd. They've certainly gone through a lot of pitchers this weekend.

with roberts, farish and white (+ mccarren) i like what we've got going in the pen

Wish we had more lefties on the staff but think we've got some good arms. Let's hope everyone stays healthy.

with roberts, farish and white (+ mccarren) i like what we've got going in the pen

McCarren stuck out to me on Friday in his short appearance. He's got some really good stuff.

It's early in the year, but I think Johnstone and Dunshee are a solid 1-2 combo, albeit with slightly different issues right now. Limited sample size, but Dunshee has 14 K/1BB, while allowing a .375 BA, and Johnston has 6 BB and 4 Hit Batters, while allowing a .135 BA.

Should be interesting to see how Johnstone does as the year goes along.

Wrote some thoughts on the series win for BSD.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-basketball/odds?_ga=1.232712983.966442291.1481138719

Also, Sheets finished the series batting 10-13 with 3 home runs and 14 RBIs. That will get the job done, especially if Pryor, Harvey, and Fairchild keep getting on in front of him with hits and walks.

Don't know much about Davidson this year, but now 13-5 in Top 8.

I don't understand the logic behind which games are and are not televised. If it's just Stan sitting in the booth with a couple cameras on ESPN3 why aren't they all on tv?

If Wake can keep swinging the bat like this it could be a very fun season...

If Wake can keep swinging the bat like this it could be a very fun season...

Let's hope we don't have a baseball equivalent of our basketball team and that we can actually keep the other teams from scoring a ton too.

Back