• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vanillas & Goons Mafia: CIVS WIN, because Da is a flake and AA'd

Code:
THROUGH POST #920:

manning	3	jtp, eagles, da
ph	3	manning, gouda, tic
gouda	2	ph, smoove

Tic you know PH is the vote here. You just want to go with Eagles, thought for yourself all game and now are following like a sheep

lol, this is so bad.

***jhawk*** bai bai

Code:
THROUGH POST #923:

manning	4	jtp, eagles, da, tic
ph	2	manning, gouda
gouda	2	ph, smoove

Code:
END OF DAY 5:

manning	4	jtp, eagles, da, tic
ph	2	manning, gouda
gouda	2	ph, smoove

jtpterp (Town, Vanilla Civ) has been killed by the mafia.

It is now Day 6. Day 6 ends 10:00:59 AM EST tomorrow.

The player distribution is 5/1. Mafia still needs 2 mislynches to win.

gouda, that distraction didn't work last round. It won't work now.

If eagles put blue into that tie as their teammate....

mind blown

don't think so

2.) Gouda - I am on the fence on gouda, he hasn't brought any kind of analysis up to this point just his usual shit posting and being an overall dick to everyone playing the game
3.) Jtp - He is on my list for being mafia, although his post that was telling me to do it regarding the overtime kill on blue would be a good play that im not sure jtp is capable of as mafia he is on the back burner for me
4.) Smoove - This guy i have no clue I think he has less posts then me
5.) Manning - civ
6.) Nonny - He is a player that I can never read and because of that I always think he is mafia.
8.) Da - another player I can never read - could be mafia though has had some good analysis
11.) Ph - Another guy who might have less posts then me no clue
14.) Smidge - Smidge is just being himself and really have no opinion on him
15.) Tic - Very likely civ, I don't think he tries to lead so much as mafia
16.) Eagles - Another very likely civ candidate, he hasn't had any posts this game that have really sent my eagles alarm off, likely the mafia has smug player on it who thinks they can beat eagles and/or is likely keeping him alive so he can be an easy lynch with the "why is eagles alive this late post"

Thats my quick skim analysis

This is what tied him to nonny. Post also basically definitively clears tic if he wasn't already. The wording of his analysis of Da = Da likely civ.

Got damn, I am WRECKING this game

Back