• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vanillas & Goons Mafia: CIVS WIN, because Da is a flake and AA'd

You're overthinking it. I've got a strong track record of calling out mafia nonny early. I did it again today.

I think that you don't know what the word "early" means. Also LOL at you trying to claim credit for that post where you vote for me and say that eagles is exhibiting more maf behavior that nonny.

So bad

Pretty sure no sane person could take the post he quoted and come to the conclusion he is claiming. Ergo maf

Yeah sorry PH, I made them very EARLY in the game. AKA 2 hours ago.

Code:
END OF DAY 5:

[B][COLOR=#ff0000]manning[/COLOR][/B]    4    jtp, eagles, da, tic
ph    2    manning, [B][COLOR=#b22222]gouda[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=#b22222]gouda[/COLOR][/B]    2    ph, smoove

Code:
END OF DAY 4:

[B][COLOR=#ff0000]nonny[/COLOR][/B]    3    tic, jtp, ph
tic    2    [B][COLOR=#ff0000]nonny[/COLOR][/B], smoove
eagles    1    [B][COLOR=#b22222]gouda[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=#b22222]gouda[/COLOR][/B]    1    smidge
[B][COLOR=#ff0000]manning[/COLOR][/B]    1    eagles
ph    1    [B][COLOR=#ff0000]manning[/COLOR][/B]

YTV: da

Code:
END OF DAY 3:

tejas    5    [COLOR=#ff0000][B]manning[/B][/COLOR], tic, eagles, jtp, [COLOR=#b22222][B]gouda[/B][/COLOR]
gouda    2    smidge, ph
[B][COLOR=#ff0000]nonny [/COLOR][/B]   2    da, bym
tic    1    [COLOR=#ff0000][B]nonny[/B][/COLOR]
jtp    1    tejas
smidge    1    smoove

We've had a nice turn around today.

Who the fuck is this "we" you're talking about? You and smoove are the only two remaining players who didn't vote for a known goon today. Obviously that doesn't clear the rest of us, it does look bad that smoove did vote for you.

You're overthinking it. I've got a strong track record of calling out mafia nonny early. I did it again today.

I think that you don't know what the word "early" means. Also LOL at you trying to claim credit for that post where you vote for me and say that eagles is exhibiting more maf behavior that nonny.

So bad

Who the fuck is this "we" you're talking about? You and smoove are the only two remaining players who didn't vote for a known goon today. Obviously that doesn't clear the rest of us, it does look bad that smoove did vote for you.

Am I supposed to be upset? 2 dead maf = good for civs. You are dense

Yeah sorry PH, I made them very EARLY in the game. AKA 2 hours ago.

I don't know what the third post refers to. None of that is an "argument." You're just aggressively defending yourself which is why I said you were suspicious in the first place.

I'm not sure how you claim my first game related post isn't early, but whatever.

I don't know what the third post refers to. None of that is an "argument." You're just aggressively defending yourself which is why I said you were suspicious in the first place.

I'm not sure how you claim my first game related post isn't early, but whatever.

Because that isn't what the word early means. Let me help you. http://www.dictionary.com/browse/early?s=t

And the third post is the argument. Noob mafia takes events/posts and tries to twist them to fit a narrative. You're claiming you were on nonny early. But you quote a post where you throw shade at 3 players, and throw the least at nonny.

Hey guys, I went to mcdonalds early this week. AKA 3 hours ago.

***gouda***

Goodnight sweet prince

And the third post is the argument. Noob mafia takes events/posts and tries to twist them to fit a narrative. You're claiming you were on nonny early. But you quote a post where you throw shade at 3 players, and throw the least at nonny.

I threw more shade at Nonny than all but two posters.

Something happened early if it happened well before everything else. So yeah, my 8th post of the game and first substantive post at 8:49 is pretty damn early.

I threw more shade at Nonny than all but two posters.

Something happened early if it happened well before everything else. So yeah, my 8th post of the game and first substantive post at 8:49 is pretty damn early.

Whatever. I'm not going to argue your alternate facts anymore.

Tejas, I'm trying hard to make up for that mistake

Ph is doing pretty well last 2 days convincing me. If smoove is dirty, fucking mafia, you should feel bad.

I like Gouda, then ph, then da. Eagles, if not mafia, will be killed, or he wins it for us if left alive. So he's off radar

Posts 794 & 795 = smoove not mafia

i cant wrap my head around some of these guys posts. How they come to their conclusions is just amazing to me.

Go back and look at these. Jhawk quotes a couple of posts I made re: ph. Odd on re reread I think I'm the only one he did that with. He tries to guilt tic and eagles and throws shade at da. Shrug

I think jhawks guilt attempts at TIC and Eagles are more evidence in favor of them being civs.

Da/smoove/Ph only remaining options.

1. Lynch me
2. Lynch whoever eagles says you should lynch instead of me tomorrow.
3. Win

Actually, his two votes on you make me a little suspicious of him. I'm really surprised he survived Day 1 as well.

I feel pretty good about Nonny right now. Definitely good enough to keep him around for a few rounds.

Have we cleared Manning?

So your case for Tejas is that he's quieter than normal? Am I reading this right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is how PH always plays, btw.

Why Eagles?

JTP is the one person I'm convinced is civ, not that my track record has been outstanding or anything this game.

PH is by no means clear in my eyes, but I've played enough with him to know that this is his style, so it doesn't suggest one thing or another to me at this point.

someone explain to me why this person is a civ

Back