• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread: CIVS WIN

I knew this would happen.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Also, there is no silencer. I was busy and just made it up to avoid getting suspicion for not being around.

I thought JTP played really well, no shame.

And at least your character isn't a walking low T medication commercial

Obviously me missing every read the first 4 days was a role restriction

Anyways, I'm going to a movie. Do what you will. Tejas, make the right choice. The Railroad is so much better than BOS. Don't let Paladin Dbag and the similar ilk win.

Okay, I know I said no majos, but I'm going to call this one now and we can have a nice long night. I'll be lenient on night-posting AA's for the first few minutes.

NIGHT

I'm loving the salt now. I remember this from last game, but it was eagles and it was because I (maf watcher) caught him killing ryala and outted his ass.

Code:
END OF DAY 5

Jtp	10	Lokis, Rommy, Gouda, Eagles, Chaos, Toogs, Redwing, Bym, Tejas, Damo
Gouda	2	Mdmh, Tic
Eagles	1	Knight

YTV: Jtp

He's been voting for me like the entire game
You manage to slip off the hook every time. I cant follow the game mechanics that people are using to accuse mafia, and half the remaining players are mafia anyway, so half this shit could be poetry.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

A generic Gen-3 synth, who was impersonating Mama Murphy (The Institute, Replicator), aka jtpterp, has died.

GENERIC GEN-3 SYNTH (THE INSTITUTE, Duplicator): JTPTERP

You are one of the Institute’s generic synths. For more information on your role, please see Alan Binet’s role description.

aaaand, I can also un-redact Townie's role.

ALAN BINET (THE INSTITUTE, Duplicator): TOWNIEDEAC

You are Alan Binet, a scientist working for the Institute’s Robotics division. You work closely with the creation of synths, and have recently begun to consider the ethical questions that go along with sentient A.I.

In this game, you act as a replicator. As long as both you and the Institute’s generic synth are alive, during one night in the game, you may select any player to “copy” onto the synth. If the targeted player’s character is a human, the synth will gain that person’s name and powers from there on out in the game. If investigated, the synth will at that point return “Civ” (or “Not Civ” if another mafia faction’s powers are copied). If the synth is investigated before a human is successfully copied onto it, the synth will return “Not Civ”.

Some notes: There are civs, vanilla civs, and other faction players who may or may not be human. You will be told if the copy fails; if it fails, you will be allowed to try again.

The Sole Survivor will be allowed to choose which faction they would like to join prior to night moves taking place. That choice will be announced when it happens.

The Sole Survivor has chosen the Railroad. All Railroad members will now appear "civ".

Night moves, please.

Back