• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread: CIVS WIN

I know most of the BOS too, so we may have 2 only versus 3 but doesn't matter. Kill Jtp, choose the Railroad with our better powers then we'll kill Toogs, Tejas and one for Eagles, Gouda, or MDMH.

Why would you kill me

LOL

I know most of the BOS too, so we may have 2 only versus 3 but doesn't matter. Kill Jtp, choose the Railroad with our better powers then we'll kill Toogs, Tejas and one for Eagles, Gouda, or MDMH.

List your powers

If I cared I would try to get gouda lynched to see the baboon, but fuck it. I played wellllllllll. completely separated from my teammates and then they AA'd like tools.

Thanks TEAM (not directed at tim, he's an allstar)

lol

Why do I need to speak? Why would I want to divulge anything about my role?

If I cared I would try to get gouda lynched to see the baboon, but fuck it. I played wellllllllll. completely separated from my teammates and then they AA'd like tools.

Thanks TEAM (not directed at tim, he's an allstar)

gross.

***jtp***

lol since jtp goonered we get to kill chaos tonight.

JUSTIN AYO (THE INSTITUTE, BUS DRIVER): TIMDUNKANDTHEFUNK

You are Justin Ayo, the head of the Institute’s Synth Retention Bureau. You oversee what are known as synth coursers, elite synth assassins who travel between the Institute and the Commonwealth to carry out a variety of surface missions.

In this game, your coursers act as power redirectors. Each night, you may choose two players; any actions taken on one of the players will happen to the other, and vice versa.

Could be why knight returned civ is lokis is real

Code:
THROUGH POST #1676

Jtp	8	Lokis, Rommy, Gouda, Eagles, Chaos, Toogs, Redwing, Bym
Gouda	4	Mdmh, Tic, Tejas, Damo
Eagles	1	Knight

YTV: Jtp

You pussy civs can't challenge yourselves, gonna take the easy way.

the toogs way.

Pusssssssies.

Back