• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread: CIVS WIN

Gotta be one of JTP or me.

I'm some radio guy named travis miles that has low confidence. If I make it to day 4 I gain confidence and get a 1-off faction investigation. Loki is civ.

I'm fine going first. Toogs, y, z join civs after they kill JTP tonight. Absent investigation immunity loki and knight are civs and loki gets another investigation tonight.

Toog is mafia just not institute. Knight has seemed maf all game. Dunno how to reconcile that with lokis claimed role but a cop claim in this isn't civ inherently.

Chaos - you've said you're a robot. I thought that was a random thing to out immediately as maf but I'd like to hear more color on that now.

Also lokis theoretically could just be making up that power as maf.

Toog is mafia just not institute. Knight has seemed maf all game. Dunno how to reconcile that with lokis claimed role but a cop claim in this isn't civ inherently.

Chaos - you've said you're a robot. I thought that was a random thing to out immediately as maf but I'd like to hear more color on that now.

Also lokis theoretically could just be making up that power as maf.

NOPE

I'm dying today and it will be confirmed. Loki is town aligned.

I can confirm per my visit last night that Chaos is P.A.M. A robot. I do not know what side said robot is on

I'm some radio guy named travis miles that has low confidence. If I make it to day 4 I gain confidence and get a 1-off faction investigation. Loki is civ.

This having even a remote possibility of being true means we should lynch JTP. Can always kill gouda tonight if it comes up wrong.

JTP dies tonight. All of the mafia powers so far can't be used on teammates so he isn't going to be protected. Toogs +2 join. 2 RR left and loki should have another investigation

Back