• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup 2017 - The Mafia Game - Perds win!

Smidge is getting votes for being smidge. Tom because he had 2 votes, as far as I can tell (and/or mafia sniffer jhawk said so). Definitely a weird run.

Final vote count:

Timdunk (4) - Bym, Bernie, Manning, Tejas
Smidge (4) - Nonny, GoalieMom, jtp, rommy
Gouda (3) - Chaos, Deacsfan27, dv7
Da (2) - Gooner, Smoove
Rommy - Da
Tejas - Gouda
Toogs - SD3
JTP - Knight

YTV: toogs, chic, smidge, blue,

I had rommy listed as nonny on an earlier vote count, but the vote totals are correct. 5 minute OT between Timdunk and Smidge ends 10:37.

Final vote count:

Smidge (5) - Nonny, GoalieMom, jtp, rommy, timdunk
Timdunk (4) - Bym, Bernie, Manning, Tejas
Gouda (3) - Chaos, Deacsfan27, dv7
Da (2) - Gooner, Smoove
Rommy - Da
Tejas - Gouda
Toogs - SD3
JTP - Knight

YTV: toogs, chic, smidge, blue,

Smidge - Montreal Canadians (civ GF hunter) - has been lynched.

Role currently [REDACTED]

15 minutes for night moves, please.

After Night 1, BYM - Las Vegas Golden Knights (cop) - has been eliminated.

Las Vegas Golden Knights - bym - You are the Las Vegas Golden Knights. You are the new kids on the block in the NHL. You have not played a game and you don’t even have a roster yet. However, the expansion draft is coming up soon, so you need to take a close look at all of the scrubs that will be made available for you, while looking longingly at the star players. You are the cop in this game, and you may investigate a player each night. You will be told if that player is “mafia” or “not mafia”. There may be factors which affect the accuracy of your results.

Also, the Predators have invited Garth Brooks to sing the National Anthem before this round. Surely this will fire up the crowd and have an effect on the game today.

Day 2 begins now and ends at 1:30PM

One more mod note. Please do not make any comments about incorrect vote counts in thread. PM only. Next time it happens, I will AA.

***tim***

You can't claim vanilla and then kill shot immediately. YOU MUST PAY THE IRON PRICE.

One more mod note. Please do not make any comments about incorrect vote counts in thread. PM only. Next time it happens, I will AA.

That is a dumb rule. Either there is a role that can change votes, or you want people voting on bad information.

Back