• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup 2017 - The Mafia Game - Perds win!

***tom*** if you're really a vanilla civ you don't self preserve

giphy.gif

I'll tell you what happened there. Ol' Tim has been a team player for a long time and I was sitting there looking at smidge and thinking "you know what, I want to keep playing and I think I can help more as a vanilla civ than smidge can in any capacity". Do I wish he was mafia? Of course. Would I settle for not a civ special? Obviously. Do I regret what I did? Ok, maybe a little but god dammit I still get to play another day and that is nice also.

I would like to see tejas, nonny or rommy die here.

***tejas***

Going back to this, why rule of 3, though? And tejas in particular because...?

Going back to this, why rule of 3, though? And tejas in particular because...?

I employ rule of three all the time.

tejas because of his weird vote dance at the end of the round. Also because I nailed him as mafia last round so mafia tejas would be happy to see me go. I guess I'm trying to justify people killing me day one like I'm a goonersmidge.

gouda:cheese::gouda:mafia

(gouda cheese sucks)

I employ rule of three all the time.

tejas because of his weird vote dance at the end of the round. Also because I nailed him as mafia last round so mafia tejas would be happy to see me go. I guess I'm trying to justify people killing me day one like I'm a goonersmidge.

I did not think you should die, but now I think you should die. Like, somebody probably kills smidge over you so you didn't even have to.

IRONY.

I did not think you should die, but now I think you should die. Like, somebody probably kills smidge over you so you didn't even have to.

IRONY.

Mafia would do well to kill me over smidge. We never punish those people so it would have been safe.

Tim, epic post. Fuck, please play forever. Also, Bernie gonna Bern. I wish that had come out different.
***Tim***

Seems like you don't think I'm 99% mafia anymore and have changed your reasoning for killing me. Looks like I should have gone rule of four.

eh i didn't think you were mafia at the end of d1 but you pulled a fuckass stunt. good reaction today though, probably buys you time. bad news is that if you are a vanilla civ then we are going to end up with you in the endgame probably and some fuckass will vote you out FTL

Back