• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup 2017 - The Mafia Game - Perds win!

anyone who posts within the one minute of the deadline (aka moment of silence) i can vig the following night. phili fans are the worst fan base, violate moments of silence, etc. im limited to 2 vigs

Rommy - Chris Kunitz (Penguins Vig) - Has been eliminated from the game.

Chris Kunitz - rommy - You scored the biggest goal of the post season, capping off a Double OT Game 7 in the Conference Finals. You can try to harness that magic again in this game. If you make a kill in OT, you will gain a vig hit that you personally may use any night. You may only gain a maximum of two vig hits in this manner, and these hits may not be augmented.

Night moves, please.

5 more minutes on night moves. I would like to get an extra day in due to the majo. I'm planning on making the Day 6 deadline at 2:30, then another at 4:30. If this is an issue for anyone, please PM me.

Overnight, SD3 - P.K. Subban (Mafia 2 GF) - was eliminated from the game.

P.K. Subban - sd3 - You are P.K. Subban. You are a great defenseman, but you are also a master of disguise, and generally have some pretty great Halloween costumes. As such, you are the Predators’ godfather, and any general investigations directed at you will be returned “not mafia”. There may be other ways in which your identity can be revealed.

Smidge's role is no longer redacted

Montreal Canadiens - Smidge - You are the Montreal Canadiens. While winning may be the most important thing to your fans (and telling everyone else about it is pretty much tied for the lead), you also take great joy in spoiling the party for your former players. Especially when it seems there was an issue behind the scenes (or that is your cover for being racist). Therefore, you know that P.K. Subban is in this game as the Predators’ godfather, and you may investigate a player each night. The result of this investigation will return “Subban” or “not Subban”.

Day 6 starts now and ends at 2:30.

Before I go ISO SD3, can we please hear from Manning on his soft claim earlier in the game?

Back