• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup 2017 - The Mafia Game - Perds win!

This is clearing of Da on GoalieMom's mafia.

This is spoon fed from chat.

Blue is not on Rommy's mafia.

Saddle up, boys.

You're probably right. I may have tunnel vision but manning needs to clear up his claim

You're probably right. I may have tunnel vision but manning needs to clear up his claim

Sure. Yeah. But there's time for that.

Goaliemom should do a rundown post before she dies. Goaliemom, that means to take list of players who are still alive and give your reads. Please don't have Rommy write it for you.

Jhawk has been about as unhelpful as possible (cue him writing a post directed at me telling me I need to be better).

Blue needs to say why he didn't use power

Manning needs to claim

Switch to manning

This is clearing of Da on GoalieMom's mafia.

This is spoon fed from chat.

Blue is not on Rommy's mafia.

Saddle up, boys.

I'm a Vanilla civ. My defense of Rommy was not as much a defense of Rommy as it was a questioning of Blue. All of the civs that have died thus far had roles of teams that were in the playoffs this year. The Redwings were not. That coupled with the awful reveal from Blue makes me think he's mafia. I think there are a lot of questions that need to be answered this round and think we also need to hear from manning, da & chaos.

I'm a Vanilla civ. My defense of Rommy was not as much a defense of Rommy as it was a questioning of Blue. All of the civs that have died thus far had roles of teams that were in the playoffs this year. The Redwings were not. That coupled with the awful reveal from Blue makes me think he's mafia. I think there are a lot of questions that need to be answered this round and think we also need to hear from manning, da & chaos.

The cop was some rando expansion team, and there are 16 civs and only 14 playoff teams. Also, Redwing / Redwings? Definitely made them the joat.

***jhawk*** clarify or die boi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vigs would be great. In the meantime, let's take care of ***blue***.

I'd also be fine with a vote for Chaos or GoalieMom.

DV7, explanation for the switch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I said I would kill another to save blue, whom I believe to be a civ JOAT.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back