• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup 2017 - The Mafia Game - Perds win!

I disagree with your assessment of who we want to hit tonight, but I am willing to get off of Toogs and switch to somebody else. My concern is that I feel very, very good about Toogs being mafia, and you would be my other option, but have no traction at all.

That leaves Blue, which I know Smoove feels strongly about and is the IC, so he can be trusted, but I am less sure that he actually is a mafia member at all and at this juncture I really don't want a civ to be hit.
Huh?

JTP is either civ who slung shit early, or a maf who has done a masterful job of hiding in plain sight. I lean toward civ.

Tejas has been all over me, even doubting when I investigated Rommy and gave his role details before he was lynched.

Smoove has also been all over me. He's the IC, so don't know what to think here. Just be careful about following him, because he has a bad read on me. I think he has been influenced by all of Tejas posts about me.

I don't like Tejas telling me how I "have to vote" to not be maf. and the vote he is pushing me toward is the anti-civ Toogs, last Pen, when a vote for a Pred is better for civs. That doesn't fit together well.

JTP is either civ who slung shit early, or a maf who has done a masterful job of hiding in plain sight. I lean toward civ.

Tejas has been all over me, even doubting when I investigated Rommy and gave his role details before he was lynched.

Smoove has also been all over me. He's the IC, so don't know what to think here. Just be careful about following him, because he has a bad read on me. I think he has been influenced by all of Tejas posts about me.

I don't like Tejas telling me how I "have to vote" to not be maf. and the vote he is pushing me toward is the anti-civ Toogs, last Pen, when a vote for a Pred is better for civs. That doesn't fit together well.

You're the one who said there is a maf RBer. And toogs is a claimed RBer

So ya

listening to tejas, ever, is bad for your health. Particularly this game where he is outed mafia.

I disagree with your assessment of who we want to hit tonight, but I am willing to get off of Toogs and switch to somebody else. My concern is that I feel very, very good about Toogs being mafia, and you would be my other option, but have no traction at all.

That leaves Blue, which I know Smoove feels strongly about and is the IC, so he can be trusted, but I am less sure that he actually is a mafia member at all and at this juncture I really don't want a civ to be hit.

THE DICKSTEPS KEEP ON C-C-C-COMMIIINNNGGGGGG

So yeah, either need to get Smoove over to Doofus/whoever or people probably need to move to Blue with Smoove. I'd much prefer Doofus but whatever.

Vote Count through #1831:

Deacsfan27 (5) - JTP, Knight, Chaos, Tejas, Blue
Toogs (2) - DV7, Deacsfan27
JTP - Toogs
Blue - Smoove

Twilight until 10:25

Final Vote Count:

Deacsfan27 (5) - JTP, Knight, Chaos, Tejas, Blue
Toogs (2) - DV7, Deacsfan27
JTP - Toogs
Blue - Smoove

2emq0pj.jpg

Deacsfan27 - Predators' Anthem Singers (Mafia 2) - has been eliminated from the game.

Predators’ Anthem Singers - DeacsFan27 - You are the collection of Country Music stars that the Predators have been parading out to sing the National Anthem before games. Your performances help to set the stage for the raucous atmosphere at the Nashville home games, and you can also have effects on this game as well. You may choose between three different round modifiers to enact. Each modifier may only be used once. You may only use one per round, but you may choose which one to use:
Bottom three in post number at the start of the day have their vote doubled.
No official vote counts.
All night actions for the following round are cancelled.

Night moves, please.

Back