• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup 2017 - The Mafia Game - Perds win!

lol so let's look at who thinks who we should go after:

Smoove and Tejas want to go blue
Toogs wants to go chaos
Chaos wants to go JTP but defaults to me
DV7 and I want to go toogs
Everybody else wants to go me

Great spread folks.

That's cause you and dv7 want to hit last pen

Lolol. That's right. You RBd chaos on even nights all game. And me odd nights all game. Even though you have never mentioned chaos until today. And we didn't know what nights each team hit until day 3-4

GOOD POINT TOOGSY

This is angry tejas because one of the goats got him and he thinks he's good at the game. No more tejas talk though, since he dies tonight or tomorrow anyway. But he's the last pen--anything else you look at do so with that in mind. IF it's not obvious you didn't read or are dumb.

So you are back to me being a pen then.

Everyone please read his claim, he as sure I was a pred. He flipflopped the whole night. He basically cleared blue and is obviously the last pen.

Let's also not forget your dickstep where you said you only had one rb after claiming you got one every day first

Whoops

This is angry tejas because one of the goats got him and he thinks he's good at the game. No more tejas talk though, since he dies tonight or tomorrow anyway. But he's the last pen--anything else you look at do so with that in mind. IF it's not obvious you didn't read or are dumb.

HAHAHA

Mafia god toogs managed to nail mafia chaos and Tejas (on separate teams) and know which night both of them hit from the moment game opened. That is literally your claim

We have to consolidate votes. If we leave it where it is now then there's a good chance that it gets controlled at the end.

HAHAHA

Mafia god toogs managed to nail mafia chaos and Tejas (on separate teams) and know which night both of them hit from the moment game opened. That is literally your claim

nope, didn't know you until last night. night 3 was blocked, night 5 hit went through.

We have to consolidate votes. If we leave it where it is now then there's a good chance that it gets controlled at the end.

Good point.

You do realize if you were civ you would be freaking out you were in lead because the game would basically be over if you got lynched

BYE BYE

I'm a civ rber. Pretty sure last night was me, I blocked tejas. I blocked chaos on 2, 4, 6. Assumed he was mafia but then they would have had to switch night 6. Maybe tired of being blocked. I missed night 1 and blocked tejas 3, 5, 7. vanillas don't get notified.

Whoops

Good point.

You do realize if you were civ you would be freaking out you were in lead because the game would basically be over if you got lynched

BYE BYE

Have you considered the fact that nobody is moving because it's exactly where the mafia wants it to be?

Despite all this bickering between you and Toogs there have been no voting changes at all.

Have you considered the fact that nobody is moving because it's exactly where the mafia wants it to be?

Despite all this bickering between you and Toogs there have been no voting changes at all.

Good. This is what you should have said moment you entered thread today

No shit. No need to vote him until tomorrow

I disagree with your assessment of who we want to hit tonight, but I am willing to get off of Toogs and switch to somebody else. My concern is that I feel very, very good about Toogs being mafia, and you would be my other option, but have no traction at all.

That leaves Blue, which I know Smoove feels strongly about and is the IC, so he can be trusted, but I am less sure that he actually is a mafia member at all and at this juncture I really don't want a civ to be hit.

Back