• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia: deaconblue wins after smidge murders logic

Vote for dv7

it is weird gooner has done all this and hasnt switch to me yet. hoping to get another on me for him to put me up to 4 by switching off you (currently tied with him)

gooner is maf

***switch to dv7***

He's getting snippy and defensive.

it is weird gooner has done all this and hasnt switch to me yet. hoping to get another on me for him to put me up to 4 by switching off you (currently tied with him)

gooner is maf

I don't give a shit what the vote count is or who has how many votes. I will vote who and when I damn well want to.

Response to what, though? Toogs had 3+ votes since Day 2 opened, he wasn't responding to anything there. His tone stays pretty much the same throughout the Day 2 reread, so I don't think you calling that a response is entirely accurate.

But, you did give some "reasoning" so technically I was wrong.

Exactly. He stayed calm and seemed resigned to his fate and didn't try to weasel his way out in any fashion (like you are doing now...)

I have toogs as a vanilla civ in my head as a result of how he reacted to the heat.

I'd just kill gooner if I was maf, morons

gooner is maf

I don't iso people with the intention of voting for them, but when someone has made roughly 10 posts all round, and it took them until 5 min left to make one that has any substance, I get skeptical.

Code:
THROUGH POST #366

gooner	3	toogs, dv7, sd3
dv7	3	gouda, timdunk, gooner
gouda	2	tejas, blue
toogs	2	jtp, ph
jtp	1	smidge

Exactly. He stayed calm and seemed resigned to his fate and didn't try to weasel his way out in any fashion (like you are doing now...)

I have toogs as a vanilla civ in my head as a result of how he reacted to the heat.

This is a very well done way of suggesting I'm weaseling out of votes when it is an entirely inaccurate statement.

IT IS NOW OT, BETWEEN GOONER AND DV7. ANYBODY MAY CHANGE THEIR VOTES TO EITHER GOONER OR DV7. FIRST VOTE THE BREAK THE TIE ENDS OT.

OT ENDS AT 10:40:59 AM. IF VOTES ARE STILL TIED AT THAT POINT, RNG WILL MAKE THE KILL.

NIGHT

Code:
END OF DAY 2

dv7	4	gouda, timdunk, gooner, toogs
gooner	2	dv7, sd3
gouda	2	tejas, blue
toogs	2	jtp, ph
jtp	1	smidge

deacvision7 (Vanilla Townie) is dead.

RedSoxFaithful said:
Vanilla Townie
Welcome, you are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:
Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.

Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Night moves, please

toogs (Vanilla Townie) was killed overnight.

RedSoxFaithful said:
Vanilla Townie
Welcome, you are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:
Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.

Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends 1:30:59 PM ET.

My interwebs is down at work. No idea if it will come back up in a timely matter.

Gonna be largely ph (absent) if it doesn't come back

Back