• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia: deaconblue wins after smidge murders logic

Does JTP revenge kill me n1 as maf after last game when I owned him?

Hmm

Probably. Every other thing he said in the mafia chatzy was "WHEN I FIND OUT WHO KILLED ME". I'm not sure I even saw his reaction when he found out it was you. Was it spicy?

Also everybody, I have a very important announcement to make

Who else kills rommy and toogs

Toogs is a threat to exactly 2 people in the game, jtp and gooner. I annoy him too I'm sure but he doesn't yell at me because I always tell him when there are games.

Toogs is a threat to exactly 2 people in the game, jtp and gooner. I annoy him too I'm sure but he doesn't yell at me because I always tell him when there are games.

lol.

toogs is no threat to me.

maybe toogs from 4 years ago.

but this krusty old loser he has become sucks.

No

Not until he stops giving up his teammates

"Teammate" DV7 was a civ. So does that make Gouda a civ or a mafia faking civ "teammates?" I think the latter.

***Gouda***

I'll give you rommy, that's 100% a kill I make D1 of any game, purely for comedic purposes. But I don't ice toogs.

"Teammate" DV7 was a civ. So does that make Gouda a civ or a mafia faking civ "teammates?" I think the latter.

***Gouda***

I want to think that you aren't stupid.

But you keep making really stupid posts. Do you think I'm accidentally doing this shtick and outing myself?

What reason do you see for us voting for you?

I don't see one

I mean I was assuming people were doing it for voting you and not moving then not really being around, which isn't normal for me

But why are you voting for me without a reason

I mean I was assuming people were doing it for voting you and not moving then not really being around, which isn't normal for me

But why are you voting for me without a reason

Just wanted to see if you'd freak out

And I'm not voting for you

I want to think that you aren't stupid.

But you keep making really stupid posts. Do you think I'm accidentally doing this shtick and outing myself?

I think you're doing the "hide in plain sight" thing. That is, by announcing yourself as mafia multiple times. Nobody will believe you, just think you are joking around. And thus will look elsewhere for mafia.

I think you're doing the "hide in plain sight" thing. That is, by announcing yourself as mafia multiple times. Nobody will believe you, just think you are joking around. And thus will look elsewhere for mafia.

I tend to agree Gouda has the stones to do this, and troll me simultaneously

Back