• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time Travelin' Nic Cage Mafia: CIVS WIN

welp, I am super duper clear now. lol bym. lol more smidge. ***rommy***

Rommy killing JTP at the deadline and then essentially no-showing this round is textbook mafia Rommy.

Give up posts are not textbook rommy anything

I'm not voting for him

One of Smidge's teammates has been AA'd because he's a dipshit who is actually too stupid to play an internet forum game. I let him play because I needed numbers to get to odds, but was definitely planning on banning him this game. Oh well, my mistake. Next time.

Unfortunately, chatzy chose bym051d, aka Nic Cage in Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (Mafia, Vig / Tracker), who once again dies because of a teammate's fuckups.

FUCK! I was between bym and redwing since they were involved with the weird mason thing. I went with the guy that responded instead of the guy that initiated. Wrong.

~1 min

Code:
THROUGH POST #348:

rommy	4	manning, knight, toogs, timdunk
tic	3	townie, tejas, nonny
manning	2	rommy, chic
townie	1	dv7
bym	1	da
nonny	1	gouda

YTV: lokis, tic

Code:
END OF DAY 2:

rommy	5	manning, knight, toogs, timdunk, tic
tic	4	townie, tejas, nonny, gouda
manning	2	rommy, chic
townie	1	dv7
toogs	1	lokis

YTV: da (no penalty; da was on bym, who got AA'd late in the day)

romanovKU, aka Nic Cage in Moonstruck (Civ, Self-Protection), is dead.

RedSoxFaithful said:
You are Nic Cage in Moonstruck (Civ, Self-Protection)

You are Nic Cage in Moonstruck, a romantic comedy in which you play a dude who has a wooden prosthetic hand, but who also makes Cher fall in love with you, even though Cher is engaged to your older brother at the start of the movie? Look, this is how Hollywood worked in the late 1980s. Don’t look at me. Anyway, in this game, you may select any player at night, and you use your wooden prosthetic hand powers (????) to seduce that player, rendering them unable to kill you. You may not seduce the same player two nights in a row.

the pendulum has swung to the other extreme in hilarious fashion

gouda, aka Nic Cage in The Magic School Bus (Mafia, Bus Driver / Roleblocker), is dead.

You are Nic Cage in The Magic School Bus (Mafia, Bus Driver / Roleblocker)

You are Nic Cage in The Magic School Bus, an educational animated children's series, in which you play Ms. Frizzle. You spend most episodes teaching your class an elaborate science lessons by taking them on ridiculous adventures. I'd go into more detail, but it's the end of D1 and I'm changing this role at the last second and honestly the idea of Nic Cage playing Ms. Frizzle should be enough, here.

In this game, appropriately enough, you are both a bus driver and a roleblocker. Each night, you may select two players for whom any received night actions are switched, or you may select a player to roleblock. You may not select yourself with either role. You must alternate these roles; you may not use the same power consecutively.

This is the only night hit; It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends 4:30:59 PM ET.

Back