• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time Travelin' Nic Cage Mafia: CIVS WIN

Obviously, I think that Nonny is mafia regardless of my investigation.

Chic is a different story. She has serious separation from Manning. There are also Chic/Gouda interactions that are meaningful. I'm not totally writing off my investigation of her, and she merits increased scrutiny.

you need to think long and hard about me knight, you know how i play just keep that in mind

At least knight brought some kind of logic to his vote and that logic makes sense but I am not mafia. Why as mafia would i intentionally jump off of my teammate? I vote gouda day 1 every single game and by that point tejas looked more mafia then gouda did. Day 1 is always a crapshoot unless someone just really messes up.

You switched to Tejas with less than 30 seconds left in the day in a meaningful attempt to not only save Gouda but to also smoke out a valuable player?

Here's the problem, Manning, I know how good you are. I've modded games where, as a civ, you've pinned down all 3 mafia by day 2. It's just that no one will listen to you. --I'm not in that position. I know how good you can be, so you can't get off lightly.

Ok, after quick skimming, nonny and chic are mafia knight is right great job. Townie is one indy and now im hunting for the last indy

I mean, if Knight isn't a civ, then fuck me sideways

Ok good glad you're caught up (almost)

Though I'm gonna switch to ***chic*** to get that ball rolling

Oh I misunderstood knight's role. ***no vote***

Ok, after quick skimming, nonny and chic are mafia knight is right great job. Townie is one indy and now im hunting for the last indy

Ok, awesome. You're the indy hunter. That's rock solid.

Tim, you should smoke Townie's pole tonight. Townie, if you want to live, you should totally tell us why.

Ok, awesome. You're the indy hunter. That's rock solid.

Tim, you should smoke Townie's pole tonight. Townie, if you want to live, you should totally tell us why.

no, im not anything I just have a really strong feeling about townie

Back