• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

AC Twitter Thread: Curry Trashes High School Kids Speech...

ArmyDeac

Reaction score
...and it looks like some Wake fans are going after him.

I'll always love AC for his days in a WF uniform, but I'm pretty much over him at this point.

Being a UNC fan is one thing, but "bad mouthing" Mother So Dear is a whole different ball game...

My favorite Ac Twitter moment had to be when he complained about there not being any decent football on, right in the middle of the nationally telecast WF/CLEMSON game for the division lead. Dude lost me there.

He responded to #s.

Aaron Curry
“@MBJohnston12: @AaronCurry51 you pull to the school you went to. Period. They paid for your education. As a donor I'm ashamed” o well

What a tool. I don't expect WF athletes to be fans of the other sports automatically or just because they're associated (although it'd be nice and the right thing to do). But I do expect them to not bad mouth the other sports, and WF in general. I was over him the first time he pulled this crap. I'll just keep supporting the guys who love the school and rep it with pride.

My dad and his whole family went to UVA. I had "Finance at UVA" as my destination on my senior yearbook. I never rooted for UVA once I stepped on Wake's campus.

#s should tweet... "damn shame you didn't get that carolina offer"

someone please tweet:

wake basketball = your nfl career

Isn't he a millionaire? Why is he being so petty? Why is he on twitter so much? These are the calling cards of unhappy people. I know that athletes (and other alums) maybe don't look on their time at Wake fondly but this is like the ranting of a 5 year old.

Isn't he a millionaire? Why is he being so petty? Why is he on twitter so much? These are the calling cards of unhappy people. I know that athletes (and other alums) maybe don't look on their time at Wake fondly but this is like the ranting of a 5 year old.

Werd.

Back