• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

150th Kentucky Derby

That being said...is there anyway a horse named Tejano Twist loses this Race 10? I don't think there is.

Won on a 1/2/3/11/17 boxed in trifecta. $18 spent for a $361 winner. Also earlier in week put in a futures on Mystik Dan to win and damn if he didn’t come thru by a nose.

Last edited:
What will be the difference in price of stud fees with horses who basically ran the exact same?

Thought the same thing. Also, given the amount of money involved, seems surprising that the Forever Young team didn’t try to call a foul. NBC analyst and my horse-obsessed SIL both thought it was on Sierra Leone.

Thought the same thing. Also, given the amount of money involved, seems surprising that the Forever Young team didn’t try to call a foul. NBC analyst and my horse-obsessed SIL both thought it was on Sierra Leone.
You’re in Louisville so of course the acc refs are gonna miss that.

For those stuck at home with their dog, the economy is on fire. Folks are spending more than ever on travel and these premier sporting events.

The new normal for Masters/Derby/Super Bowl type event is 3x what it was 5 years ago. The only ticket that is basically gone is the ACC tournament. Even big concerts are through the roof.

For those stuck at home with their dog, the economy is on fire. Folks are spending more than ever on travel and these premier sporting events.

The new normal for Masters/Derby/Super Bowl type event is 3x what it was 5 years ago. The only ticket that is basically gone is the ACC tournament. Even big concerts are through the roof.
I’m just glad to see the official endorsement of the Biden ticket.

Well I agree with Donald Ross on something… the economy is doing great .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great race yesterday. Awesome.

For those of you stuck at home with your dogs, kids and "working" from home lives, Churchill Downs is a complete dump. It's a horse track.

About 2 days per year for the Oaks and Derby, it gets spruced up to look good on tv.

Back