• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#2 UVA @ Wake, 7:00 PM | Game Thread | GO DEACS!!

SpringChicken

Reaction score
Fox Sports / ESPN3.

Justin Anderson is out for UVA; London Perrantes seems to be a gametime decision.

Line is at UVA -7.5, trending slightly down from around -9.

Any optimists out there?

WF wins if Perrantes does not play. They have no adequate substitute for him.

I'm way too optimistic today, but they haven't looked great at all since the injury. Take London out and makes it even tougher for them.

Dinos isn't going to make that many 3s again, but I'm guessing Devin attempts more than 0 shots.

Wake wins regardless of whether Perrantes plays. We lost by 1 at their place with Devin only scoring 3 points. Won't happen at home, the story will be that UVA's injuries caught up with them and Wake is finishing strong under coach Manning. UVA will still be a 1 seed, Wake will be a team nobody wants to face in the tournament, blah blah blah.

good-feeling-300x212.jpg

We lose by double digits. Just don't like the chances tonight.

UVA looks vulnerable IMHO. Have to get some scoring inside for us to have any chance. As others pointed out, Dinos probably won't be a one-man wrecking crew with six 3's this time around...

And CMM has to be really aggressive driving to the basket. We hit FT's and we have a solid chance to win. Go Deacs!

We destroy them and then UVa is stuck down here because of #Snowmageddon2015

I don't recall playing well in the snow, but a lot of ranked teams are being upset this week....

Sets up way too well for Wake. Picking the upset is too obvious. I've seen this flick before. 68-63 UVA.

Back