• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

20 and a Bowl!!

I'd put 1K on it that we don't make the dance before 2020. If you want to put money where your mouth is. We can set up an account to hold the cash, and clear it after the 2020 season or if we make the dance.

We have our behind the scenes bet...What is it 15 wins this season o/u... $100?

I predict the bball team gets 20 wins and a Big Dance Invite and the fball team goes to a bowl game. This is the year things turn around. Lets Go!!!!

Well, as an old friend of mine used to say, "from your lips to God's ears". But I'll believe it when I see it.

Most of us have said that the Bzzzaster era has set us back a decade. :mad:

Agree that 2020 is right on target to get us back into the dance.

That would be Manning's 6th season as coach. Does he last that long without making the dance? Or is someone else bringing us back?

I too thought this thread was going to be drug related when I saw the title

It is because the OP is basically:

tumblr_nztsd0yEJ41tpri36o1_500.gif

I thought this was going to be about losing 20 games in basketball and Dinos gets caught smoking a bowl :couch:

I was negative but this team has me believing. I think BigDeac8 is right!

I'd put 1K on it that we don't make the dance before 2020. If you want to put money where your mouth is. We can set up an account to hold the cash, and clear it after the 2020 season or if we make the dance.

Maybe shoulda bet, MichDeac!

Back