• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2012-2013 Tickets thread

Looking for two tickets to next weekend's game against BC. A parking pass would be awesome too, but it's not a deal breaker. Thanks in advance!

tsy, may have a couple for BC. I will know closer to game day how many from my group will be coming. If we get the coveted 12:30 spot, that knocks a few out.

I may have two friends coming in. Any idea on how many from your group will be coming?

I have three tickets and an Orange Lot parking pass for sale for the BC game.

I have 4 Notre Dame tickets for sale. Can't make the trip now. In the Wake section 115 I think it is. IM if interested. Face is $73, will take lower

My son is a glutton for punishment and has decided that he wants to go to the Wake - BC game on Saturday for part of his 10th B-Day celebration. Looking for 4 seats together if anybody has any that they aren't going to use. Send a PM if you can help me out. Thanks in advance!

Just received my ND tickets. I have 2 tickets and no longer need them. Tickets are from Wake and in their section - Section 115, Row 23. Want them to go to Deacons. Face is $73. Please send me a PM if you are interested. I don't want to have to post them on eBay for an Irish fan to buy. Go Deacs!

Could use a parking pass for the BC game if anyone has an extra.

I have 4 Notre Dame tickets for sale. Can't make the trip now. In the Wake section 115 I think it is. IM if interested. Face is $73, will take lower

Our Pika group got 20 tickets total for ND. We have 16 total going I believe at this time. Which means we also have at least 4 tickets to sell. If anybody is wanting to go, PM me & I can put you in contact with the guys who have them. They might also be bringing them this weekend to the BC game to let me handle.

While we are at it, I think I should be getting 2 extra BC tickets from one of the guys in the group tomorrow in the mail. No extra parking passes that I know of yet but will let you all know thru this site. I have to use one of the extra parking passes this time as Mrs reff is working the early voting in Davie County & will be coming after the polls close Saturday at 1:00 to tailgate.

Need an extra ticket please.... Pm me. Thanks.

Reff, I'll be happy to take the two BC tickets. I've got a couple friends coming in.

tsy, will let you know when I get them in the mail. Think they will be here today but mail hasn't run yet so will post & PM you.

Back