• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013-14 Ticket Thread

does anyone have any extra tickets to sell for the ND game? My brother is in town from Boone and he wants to take his girlfriend. I told him I would ask around on here..

I am also looking for 4 cheap (or free) tix for Saturday to take the kiddos to one game this year. I just can't bring myself to spend any money on this team....okay, I would be willing to pay a few bucks, but only as a courtesy to whomever had the tix....I refuse to buy any from the AD

I need 4 tickets for Saturday's game vs. Notre Dame to take by kids.

They went for $20 outside yesterday. Picked them up for upstairs and still sat midcourt in Row R downstairs.

They went for $20 outside yesterday. Picked them up for upstairs and still sat midcourt in Row R downstairs.

my brother got his on vividseats.com for 15 a piece. i have a feeling the scalpers will be charging out the nose for the cuse game. i might just go by the ticket office and pay face value.

Thanks for the update. I had heard the Police were cracking down...was that the case? I'm now looking for some for Saturday's game versus GT.

At the ND game Saturday, I noticed some sellers (probably scalpers) on the sidewalk near the corner of Deacon Blvd and University Parkway. There was a scalper I recognized near the main entrance of the coliseum, but he acted less aggressive about selling tickets than I have seen in the past.

As mentioned earlier in this thread, I guess that the Ath. Dep. has instructed the WSPD to not allow any tickets to be sold on coliseum grounds except from the box office. I think if you are trying to get a good deal on somebody's extra tickets, you can, but you're going to have to be more sneaky than in the past.

I have 3 in section 230 for $25 each. I will split them up and sell them individually if you can pick them up off of the Sandy Ridge Rd exit of Interstate 40. Call or text me at 336.355.7253.

If I drive up from Charlotte tonight for the game, will I have a good chance at scalping some good tickets for a reasonable price?

If I drive up from Charlotte tonight for the game, will I have a good chance at scalping some good tickets for a reasonable price?

Call or text me. I can get you upper level, sideline tickets for $25 each. 336.355.7253.

I need 3 tickets for Saturday's Ga. Tech game, if anyone has some available.

Edited - My wife has the stomach bug, so we aren't coming up for the game.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to buy tickets for the ACCT -- I can't find the appropriate link either through the deacon club site or the WFU ticket office

Wake usually posts something on the website when they become available to the public. It'll show up on theacc.com, too, at some point in the next few weeks.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I'll be in town for the BC game. In spite of the potential child abuse claims, I'd like to take my daughter to her first Wake basketball game. Looking for 3. Thanks!

Hey guys,

Does anyone have 3 tickets to the BC game on Saturday? Looking to take some peeps to see #TheRivalry.

I'm in town this weekend for the first time in a couple months and haven't been able to see the Deacs play yet. Been at college. Against my better judgement, I would like to go to the game tmrw because I've been to at least one every year the last 16 years. If anyone is selling a couple tickets, I don't care where seating is, I'm interested.

Pm if anyone can. Thanks.

Need 3 for BC. Old friend coming up from Raleigh and want to take my stepson. Just don't want to pay face for this game u know.

Back