• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Fantasy Baseball League (Year III)

Hey Guys,

A friend and I started website regarding Fantasy sports. We call our fantasy baseball website RotoQuery.

It's basically a website where you can ask questions regarding Fantasy Baseball (trades, injuries, general questions) and have other users answer them. Yall are the first people to try get a preview of this website (we haven't even gotten our Logo up there yet). I would really appreciate, if you guys signed up, used the service and give us any suggestions you have. You can sign up using facebook, google, yahoo, etc.

Thanks yo.

Will definitely take a look. Did you take a look at my trade offers yet?

Trading away Longoria for King Felix is working out nicely for me. Thanks, norcal!

Yeah that backfired instantly. I voted against the trade once Longoria got hurt -

I have Longo in the other league as well. So...I hope he gets healthy sooner rather than later.

Just so pumped to have El Rey!

It would have to be a blockbuster. My SP is not my strongest suit.

My last round pick of JJ Hardy is looking good. Probably starting him over Jeter the rest of the year if anyone needs a SS.

Between Matt Holliday and now Adam Dunn, looks like Team Jobu is getting all of its emergency appendectomies out of the way in the first week of the season. So I've got that going for me.

Last few days of this week. lots of close match ups.

Our matchup is tightening up, deacfan...

The Hebrew Hammers vs. Brasky! may come down to the wire.

I'm up 8-4, but almost every category is still in play.

:eek:hnoes:

Back