• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014 FB Recruiting Thread: Signing Day is this Wednesday!

Who knew DeacsKill was a butthurt Pirate?

Don't flips happen in football recruiting pretty often? Grobe was trying to sign him . Clawson just went down and sold him on WFU and the situation at QB. I love it, particularly after when happened with Haas in hoops. I don't know of one instance where Bzz has closed the deal on a recruit with a visit like that. He failed with Katenda, Haas, and all of our shooting guard recruits this year. And it's not national signing day yet anyway . Did Mike London do something unethical by flipping the offensive line recruit on us last year. This is life in the fast lane and it appears that Clawson if off to a great start in many ways. Watching Clawson's press conference and reading about his record of building programs at three schools , it just makes me even sicker about our basketball coach. They are polar opposites

Last edited:
We still have 3* Lemar Harris at QB as well, he is listed as a dual-threat. So with Tyler Cameron, Lemar Harris, and now John Wolford we will have a pretty young QB battle. Has anyone seen Lemar Harris play?

Last report posted here or Scout said Lemar Harris wasn't playing at all for his team. He was replaced as the starter early in the season and isn't getting on the field.

Last report posted here or Scout said Lemar Harris wasn't playing at all for his team. He was replaced as the starter early in the season and isn't getting on the field.

This sums up Wake recruiting the past couple of years. Good grief.

Saw Lemar Harris earlier this season; in my opinion, he will not play quarterback at WF

Well he isn't playing QB at Millbrook, so that makes sense.

I know it's "frowned upon" to rescind an offer but come on. Unless we recruited him as an "athlete" we need to step away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even an ATH should get on the field in high school.

So basically we've got another Kevin Sousa? Or at least a back up Kevin Sousa in case the real Kevin Sousa gets hurt standing on the Kevin Sousa sidelines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. Kevin Sousa was a star for his HS. Apparently, Harris doesn't even play. It's a strange situation. I wrote up all that we knew about it on this thread about a month or so ago. The QB who replaced him is apparently pretty good. Not sure if he's a high major prospect though.

Report from Millbrook's last game, a 4 OT lost to Wake Forest.
http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/11/29/3418443/wake-forest-edges-millbrook-in.html

1uPXTz.AuSt.156.jpeg

Last edited:
No. Kevin Sousa was a star for his HS. Apparently, Harris doesn't even play. It's a strange situation. I wrote up all that we knew about it on this thread about a month or so ago. The QB who replaced him is apparently pretty good. Not sure if he's a high major prospect though.

Wait - he doesn't play QB or he doesn't play at all?

Wait - he doesn't play QB or he doesn't play at all?

Not at all according to the last Scout poster to see him play. DeacinDurham saw Millbrook against his son's team and said Lemar Harris never saw the field. When I put together the recap awhile back, it was clear he split time with Herring at QB for a few weeks. Not sure what happened after that.

If somebody has any more recent info, that would be great. It's a weird situation.

He doesn't play at all.

We offered him as a QB, I think we were basically the only school to guarantee he could play QB - most others offered him as an athlete.

Back