• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014 FB Recruiting Thread: Signing Day is this Wednesday!

I think by tomorrow we will hear why we are targeting so many WRs and RBs...

OK, which RB and WR are not returning to WF? I think we already figured on Deandre Martin. Sherm Ragland is not on the roster. WF still appears to have Orville Reynolds, Tyree Harris, Jonathan Williams, Jared Crump, Brandon Terry and Matt James returning at WR. At RB, the roster still lists Dez Wortham, Dom Gibson at TB, and Ben Emert and Jordan Garside at FB. How many of this group are not expected to return?

Martin and Ragland were who I was referencing... Can not confirm all speculation but I think both are gone.

We have been desperate for and unable to recruit quality RBs/TBs for sometime- you need 3 or more who can play-there is playing time available if we can recruit some who are physically ready- and it is a position where it is easier to step in than most.

Also, don't know if it has been mentioned on here yet, but it appears that the new staff is still very much recruiting Bradley Chubb.

Also, don't know if it has been mentioned on here yet, but it appears that the new staff is still very much recruiting Bradley Chubb.

Good, would hate for their parents to have to watch Bradley lose to Brandon every year...

OK, which RB and WR are not returning to WF? I think we already figured on Deandre Martin. Sherm Ragland is not on the roster. WF still appears to have Orville Reynolds, Tyree Harris, Jonathan Williams, Jared Crump, Brandon Terry and Matt James returning at WR. At RB, the roster still lists Dez Wortham, Dom Gibson at TB, and Ben Emert and Jordan Garside at FB. How many of this group are not expected to return?

Don't forget about Armstrong at either RB or WR (think someone said he and Reynolds would be moving to RB).

Tyler Henderson has committed to Wake Forest.

Proud and blessed to announce I'm committed to Wake Forest University! #GoDeacs #blackandgold 

Blessed to call this man my Running back coach for the next 4-5 years. I'll be taking my talents to… instagram.com/p/jZtkANw-t2/

Watch his highlight reels here.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/497790/tyler-henderson

Last edited:
Mike Warren

@M_Warren4 also told me his top three are Iowa State, Tulsa, and Wake Forest. Warren visits Iowa State this weekend. #OKPreps

Proud and blessed to announce I'm committed to Wake Forest University! #GoDeacs #blackandgold 

Blessed to call this man my Running back coach for the next 4-5 years. I'll be taking my talents to… instagram.com/p/jZtkANw-t2/

Glad to have him aboard. Quick decision from the offer.

If we land Uter and/or Holland Jr... They may be 2 of our top 3 guys.

Mike Warren

@M_Warren4 also told me his top three are Iowa State, Tulsa, and Wake Forest. Warren visits Iowa State this weekend. #OKPreps

Good. He'll freeze and realize Winston-Salem is a much better place to be.

Only a 2 star, but the video was impressive. That guy is shifty and is a burner. I think he'll need to redshirt, but he has potential.

Back