• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014 FB Recruiting Thread: Signing Day is this Wednesday!

You know the excitement has gone up when we are watching Hudl tapes for 2016 lol

You know the excitement has gone up when we are watching Hudl tapes for 2016 lol

I've watched more Hudl tapes in the last week than I've ever watched. I actually want to watch tapes for our current players for comparison. Watching Sherman Ragland's tape after watching Uter's had me shaking my head.

I've watched more Hudl tapes in the last week than I've ever watched. I actually want to watch tapes for our current players for comparison. Watching Sherman Ragland's tape after watching Uter's had me shaking my head.

That says a lot because Ragland actually has a pretty good tape. Tyree Harris' tape is juke city.

Does anybody know who is visiting campus this weekend? I'm assuming Gates is at Wake plus Centers was mentioned beforehand. Anyone else that is known? Some current commits stopping by?

"Coach" Stone in Farrell with a recruit right now. Don't know who it is. Professor Lankau is talking to him. This is interesting.

White boy. Bigger guy. Looks like he's wearing his high school varsity jacket. #71. You guys follow this stuff way more than I do. Sorry, that's all I got. If you want someone selling the business school, Lankau is that dude.

White boy. Bigger guy. Looks like he's wearing his high school varsity jacket. #71. You guys follow this stuff way more than I do. Sorry, that's all I got. If you want someone selling the business school, Lankau is that dude.

Well, Chris Knight is #89 for his HS, so it's not him...

Back