• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 Maui Invitational: Hudson & Watson to Play in 3rd Place Game v. UCLA 7:30 ESPN2

What was he suspended for? If it was academics, it makes sense that he would make the trip when school isn't in session and would be out until the end of the semester.

My thought was that it was gonna be a five game suspension and not bringing him would make it longer than that?

Glad that we don't have Walton announcing again tonight. He's hilarious but I don't enjoy listening to him announce Wake games.

Incoming #hottake. IU not that good. Gonna have to play better D and cut turnovers in half to stay with Vanderbilt, and have a hard time thinking Dinos is going to go full beast mode again tonight. Not sure we can play consistently for 40 minutes, but maybe the team will shock me two nights in a row...

just to warn all of you. this is the first time i've been on a game thread since buzzdick against stetson

Back