• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 Maui Invitational: Hudson & Watson to Play in 3rd Place Game v. UCLA 7:30 ESPN2

Greg just fucked this team the last few minutes. Never thought I'd be calling for TVH to replace him lol

McClinton will play 6 minutes per game when Crawford and CMM get back. He is a terrible basketball player. I would rather see walk ons get his minutes.

Really wish Danny would learn to call timeouts instead of letting teams go on 10 pt runs against us.

While Manning's rotations were a mess to start the year, it feels less infuriating after watching some of these guys' lack of awareness out there against legit competition. GMC's performance, in particular, is unacceptable for a red-shirt junior.

Agreed. Who recruited these guys?

Van Horn's shot is so ugly.

WHY IN TEH FUCKING FUCK ARE VAN HORN AND MCCLINTON ON THE COURT AT THE SAME TIME??

they are DREADFUL basketball players

I might just have to say I'm not going to watch as long as Van Horne plays. Fucking bullshit.

I really wanna know what Hudson did at this point. That position is by far our weakest.

Wilb
Van Horn
McClinton
Collins
Dinos

That's our 5 right now. Holy shit.

WHY IN TEH FUCKING FUCK ARE VAN HORN AND MCCLINTON ON THE COURT AT THE SAME TIME??

they are DREADFUL basketball players

You must have missed key minutes in Richmond game when Van Horn, O'Brien, and Doral Moore were on the court at the same time

FYI if you smash two beers back to back and take a vodka shot you can legitimately enjoy watching a solid Wake basketball team in our road black uniforms.

Back