• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 College football thread

This is everything that is right in college football:

1468886312-NS_18Big12OSU6.jpg

So the blocked FG by Mississippi State at end of the game against Miami (OH) is the only thing preventing the mighty SEC from being 0-5 in bowls after play today?

Everybody sleeping on Chris Peterson might want to a minute at least a small minute.

I didn't watch a lot of Colorado this season, but they seemed like fools gold. Liafu always unimpressed.

Don't go for UNC very often, but Stanford is intolerable. Snobs vs super-snobs.

Never never go "for" UNC. Stanford is CA, UNC is everywhere. They are the combination of Trump/Obama into one. Everyone should be able to find a lot to hate about UNC.

Never never go "for" UNC. Stanford is CA, UNC is everywhere. They are the combination of Trump/Obama into one. Everyone should be able to find a lot to hate about UNC.

Well, I have a son and daughter-in-law who are UNC grads, so I can't agree that all Tar Heels are as loathsome as most.

lol at the ref with a sweet strip of Trubisky

Back