• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 GOP Primary Mafia - Starts 2/1 or 2/2

Eagles_Legendz

Reaction score
Who is ready to make America great again on the eve of primary season?

635862314431155995-1516419372_Donald-Trump-Quotes.jpeg

The game will either begin Monday or Tuesday.

1. MM
2. redwing
3. tsy
4. numbers
5. knight
6. doofus
7. island
8. ph
9. timdunk
10. jman
11. rsf
12. boston
13. rocket
14. hammer
15. deac6
16. toog
17. Da
18. romanov
19. jtp
20. tejas
21. sd3
22. Nonny
23. gouda

Last edited:
In. Probably be a bit spotty in the afternoons but I should be able to check in without adding any insight.

Obviously there'll be a theme but I assume there will be more specials/different powers as well?

Obviously there'll be a theme but I assume there will be more specials/different powers as well?

Yes. The exact composition of the game is somewhat dependent upon the number of players. There will be roles without abilities but yes.

Hillary: "Each night you must send an email. There is a 75% chance it is from your work server and a 25% from your home server. Each night you send an email from your home server two names will be sent to Trey Gowdy, one of which is your name. Each night you send an email from your work server nothing happens."

Please let me be Jim Gilmore, I'll post during the 6th day and everyone will be like "I didn't even know he was playing."

In so I can give Da lunch advice and because I like Eagles as a mod more than romanov.

Back