• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuuuuuup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kawaan didn't have a sack until week 5 last year. People need to chill out. We lost to two of the better teams in the league. One because of a missed 49 yard field goal as time expired and the other because the team laid an egg. I don't like making excuses but it can't have been easy for the players to focus this week with everything going on in Charlotte, and the team seemed very unfocused much like they did against ATL last year in week 16. I'll start worrying if we begin to lose to our division opponents but we still clearly have the best roster in the NFC South and I am confident that we will be the team to come out of the division.

Not sure I buy the unfocused talk, we outgained Minny 6:1 in the first half and easily could've been up 17-2 if not for KB's dumb penalty. Maybe you can pinpoint a guy or two, KB certainly among them, but think the game more just got away from us

Not sure I buy the unfocused talk, we outgained Minny 6:1 in the first half and easily could've been up 17-2 if not for KB's dumb penalty. Maybe you can pinpoint a guy or two, KB certainly among them, but think the game more just got away from us
Definitely unfocused or unmotivated or something weird in the second half

When watching the second half, I was thinking "what did Ron say to them at halftime? Don't ever say that again!"

Could have easily been up 17-0 since we had a nice run to get us off our own goaline that was nullified by a dumb hold and led to the safety.

This is why we need to draft an offensive tackle every now and then. The last OT the Panthers took in the first five rounds of the draft was Jeff Otah in 2008.

Williams was a 4th rounder, but I still agree.

Site I was looking at had him as a G, but then when you click on the name he becomes an OT. He was definitely a tackle though.

Remmers at left tackle- Cam might need to have side mirrors put onto his helmet so he doesn't get killed.

This is why we need to draft an offensive tackle every now and then. The last OT the Panthers took in the first five rounds of the draft was Jeff Otah in 2008.

Hard to believe it was 8 years ago when we drafted Otah.

Team was so spoiled by Gross and his longevity and ability to plug scrubs in at RT to get by.

Panthers did take a tackle, Rashad Butler, in the 3rd in 2006. He busted out in Carolina before some health issues were discovered and then he became a serviceable swing tackle for many years.

Remmers at left tackle- Cam might need to have side mirrors put onto his helmet so he doesn't get killed.

And Oher has played 100% of our offensive snaps this year.

If it had to be anyone glad it's happening when we're playing the pass rush-less Falcons, but still, frightening

Yesterday's practice I think.

And Oher has played 100% of our offensive snaps this year.

If it had to be anyone glad it's happening when we're playing the pass rush-less Falcons, but still, frightening

Vic Beasley killed us last year.

Not counting Kelvin's injury, things are not breaking our way this season like they did last season.

Uh, nothing major has happened this season. We are just not winning games.

Well we missed a kick that would have won one game and committed a dumbass penalty on the way to 17-0 against Minny. Not sure if those are non-breaks but definitely the kind of things that didn't seem to happen last year. We'll be fine.

Well also oher got concussed and small money may not play and Stewart is out multiple weeks

Is it just me or is Stewart always hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back