• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. fuck the nfl. They are more concerned about players' feelings than a hit to the head. FUCK YOU Goodell and FUCK YOU NFL

Jags fan gif. This shit is just amazeballs. I mean it's straight up racist right? Is there any way that brees/Brady/Ryan dont get that call?

I thought the rule is that players can't pull a teammate over the goal line.

Is it overt racism? Do referees subconsciously think that cam doesn't need the protection since he's a huge athletic black guy? Eh....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Gotta a competing theory?

Can't believe some fools think it is race related. Could be that refs these days aren't a fan of his showboating with a side of arrogance he routinely displays (I love it though)? Most refs these days are pretty old. Maybe they miss the glory days when players didn't express themselves in such a manner Cam does? Maybe they don't like the way Cam goes about playing the game with the whole "ME" culture? Who knows? I know for sure they aren't singling him out because he's a minority. Good lord :rolleyes: I don't see Russell Wilson, Tyrod Taylor, Dak, etc. getting this kind of maltreatment the way Cam does.

Can't believe some fools think it is race related. Could be that refs these days aren't a fan of his showboating with a side of arrogance he routinely displays (I love it though)? Most refs these days are pretty old. Maybe they miss the glory days when players didn't express themselves in such a manner the Cam does? Maybe they don't like the way Cam goes about playing the game with the whole "ME" culture? Who knows? I know for sure they aren't singling him out because he's a minority. Good lord :rolleyes: I don't see Russell Wilson, Tyrod Taylor, Dak, etc. getting this kind of maltreatment the way Cam does.

Did Cam rip down your banner last year when the Packers came to town?

We aren't that far removed from the bullshit comments about McNabb, you know. It's not insane that race or rather "uppityness" is a factor. Especially given a lot of these refs are old as balls.

Can't believe some fools think it is race related. Could be that refs these days aren't a fan of his showboating with a side of arrogance he routinely displays (I love it though)? Most refs these days are pretty old. Maybe they miss the glory days when players didn't express themselves in such a manner Cam does? Maybe they don't like the way Cam goes about playing the game with the whole "ME" culture? Who knows? I know for sure they aren't singling him out because he's a minority. Good lord :rolleyes: I don't see Russell Wilson, Tyrod Taylor, Dak, etc. getting this kind of maltreatment the way Cam does.

So Cam isn't one of the good blacks?

I hope Cam does some charity work with Michelle Obama. So many hot takes to be had.

That was brutal for the 'Skins. Get the ball 1st in 2nd half, run one play and the opposition ends up with the ball on your 1yd. line.

4fbf9511e9340084ba149ee4e6cb92a1.jpg

Pittsburgh-Post-Gazette-ZUMApress-Newscom.jpg

1.png

"How do we explain the discrepancy? Well, both sides are right. Newton used to get a lot of calls, more than the NFL average, and for some reason the flags stopped flying in the past two seasons."

"So whether fans and commentators are defending the NFL or criticizing it, they have the choice of citing data "since the start of the 2015 season" or "since 2013" or "in his career." They will all be right, but none will tell the entire story."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back