• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
we don't have a pick til the 3rd round, silly

I think so too. If Howard is still on the board in the back half of this round, might be worth reading up.

If Gettleman didn't make a trade in the first round and had to pick McCaffrey at #8, he isn't going to trade a 2nd to move up 3-4 spots into the first and would probably have to give up both 2nd round picks to get it

Who? Don't remember this guy doing shit in the Military Bowl.

Presser sounds like it was always gonna be CMC. They love the guy. Hope their right. This feels like the Zeller draft for the Hornets where they passed on Noel.

Presser sounds like it was always gonna be CMC. They love the guy. Hope their right. This feels like the Zeller draft for the Hornets where they passed on Noel.

the Cam/McCaffery takes are going to be amaaaaazing

i couldn't talk myself into zeller, railed against it before during and after... but to his credit he ended up being better than i thought he would be.

BUT i will be the Arlington of the CMC pick. Love it!

I'm very happy that that kid was happy with Baltimore's pick, and not visibly disappointed. Would be a bummer way to start your NFL career.

Where are all those people that said Gettleman would never ever do what the experts said he would, looks like he is predictable.

i couldn't talk myself into zeller, railed against it before during and after... but to his credit he ended up being better than i thought he would be.

BUT i will be the Arlington of the CMC pick. Love it!

Miss that dude. He was a great poster except for his Horcats takes.

McCaffrey being good would actually be the funniest thing for this thread, so

Miss that dude. He was a great poster except for his Horcats takes.

ditto. he was just the most blindingly homerish bobcats fan on the entire board as well as being super smart with great takes on everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back